阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[官方网站]拉姆齐受伤后首次发言 [复制链接]

1#

Official statement from Aaron Ramsey      

周五晚上,阿龙-拉姆齐发表了以下言论: "对于当时发生的一切,我都记得非常清楚。对方铲了我之后我就看到自己的腿断了,并且朝另外一边扭去。我其实看过这次事件的录像和回放,但我不想对这个铲球的问题再纠缠下去了。我无法改变所发生的一切。"(译者注:希望媒体和名嘴们能够好好体会这句话。你们再怎么辩解,阿龙的腿也不会马上回来。为什么肇事人会比受害人博得更多的同情?3周后肖克罗斯即将重回绿茵场踢球,人们也会渐渐忘记这次事件。而年仅19岁的拉姆齐,却要在病床上度过自己人生未来的9个月。你们的良知在哪里?) “目前这一切对我来说都还难以接受。(之前)我认为我这个赛季正在稳步上升,然而这次(事件)对我则是一次重重的打击。这一切都很难以接受,但我还年轻,还有的是时间。上周末我接受了手术,虽然这次恢复将会是个很漫长的过程,但我对于战胜这次受伤有着强烈的欲望和信念。我希望我回归之后能变得更棒更强。” “来自各路的鼎力支持让我感到受宠若惊,这其中还包括了许多他队球迷。我尤其要感谢俱乐部的医疗组以及(我去的)两家医院的员工。格伦-惠兰也尤其友善,我非常感谢事发后他对我的立即帮助,当然还要感谢斯托克城的医疗组。我还要对阿森纳俱乐部说声感谢,谢谢你们这周安抚并帮助了我的家人。” “当然了,阿森纳球迷的短信留言让我真的非常感动。作为一个阿森纳球员我深感荣幸,你们的支持深深地打动了我。最后,我要祝我的队友们本赛季一切顺利。我知道我们有能力夺得锦标,我会一直支持他们直到最后。” On Friday night, Aaron Ramsey released the following statement: “I remember what happened clearly and after the tackle went in I saw that my leg was broken and hanging at an angle. I have seen images of the aftermath of the collision again but I don’t want to dwell too much on the challenge as I can’t change what has happened. “It is difficult for me to take everything in at the moment. I thought I had been progressing well this season, so of course this is a real setback. It is very hard to take but I am young and have time on my side. I had an operation last weekend and while it will take time for my leg to heal, I am determined and focussed on overcoming this injury and hope to be back fitter and stronger than before.   “I have been overwhelmed by the terrific support I have received from so many people including fans from many different football clubs. In particular, I would like to thank the medical team here at Arsenal for their efforts as well as the staff at both hospitals. Glenn Whelan was especially kind and I really appreciated his immediate assistance on the pitch as well as the medical support from Stoke City. I also want to say thanks to Arsenal for helping my family this week. “Last but certainly not least I have been blown away by the fantastic messages of support from the Arsenal fans.  I am proud to be an Arsenal player and your support has been incredibly touching. Finally, I want to wish my teammates all the best for the remainder of the season. I know that we are capable of winning a trophy and I will be backing them all the way.” http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/official-statement-from-aaron-ramsey
最后编辑温格 最后编辑于 2010-03-06 04:34:42
本主题由 版主 大好头颅 于 3/6/2010 11:12:00 AM 执行 设置高亮 操作
2#

说句难听的,如果拉姆齐回归之后状态不像从前,在阿森纳队中失去了位置,这个责任谁来承担?肖克罗斯,你入选了国家队,前途似乎一片美好,你会拿你自己的未来去和拉姆齐做交换吗? 其实我本人对于肖克罗斯感觉还好,这孩子天性是善良的,从他事后的反应就能看出这一点。只不过,在过去的3年中,有多少人和他说过:“对付阿森纳就是要狠一点!”?我最看不爽的就是媒体事后一味地为肖克罗斯开脱,我能理解他们很担心肖克罗斯会承受不应承受的罪过,但请不要忘记了这次事件真正的受害者-拉姆齐,请不要模糊了焦点。如果我是肖克罗斯,我愿意用一个星期的臭鸡蛋和骂声来换取媒体对拉姆齐一个星期的声援和支持。
3#

狗窝出来的会有什么好东西
4#

坚强的孩子 good luck!
徘徊于A与C之间的男人
5#

dudu一直到现在还不敢看自己那次受伤的慢镜头和图片 拉姆塞竟然这么快就看了 从他在担架上自己拿吸氧器,并安慰队医的时候,我就知道他一定会回来
6#

7#

格伦-惠兰
8#

祝早日重返绿茵场!!!