阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

【温格邮件】前天收到的邮件,翻译了一下! [复制链接]

1#
亲爱的阿森纳支持者: 我认为周六对西汉姆比赛很棒。 我们踢得很有风格,很有精神气,即使在困境中也胆气十足。总的来说,在重要的时刻,我们无比果断,展示了我们良好的态度和成熟性。我当时在想我们的阿木童鞋(能否扑出点球),以及让宇宙去打中后卫,然而每个人都适应的恢常好,技术上我们是很厉害的。 我觉得马伦的红牌太严厉了,那样的情况我们经常看到,(TMD)从来就没有什么判罚。 但是最后阿木的杰出发挥(让这该死的裁判逃过一劫)让批评家放过了这个家伙(狗日的阿特金森)。小木童鞋赛季初有些问题,但是最近两三个月,表现非常杰出。我信任他。 2:0的胜利使我们攀升到积分榜第二,考虑到曼狗和切狗还有一场比赛要打,他们总会要丢分的。 虽然我们本赛季两度输给他们,但是我不在乎,我仍然会拿到冠军。去年曼狗的形势跟我们一样,他们还不是照样拿到冠军。当然这只是一种观点,信不信由你。实际上最理想的情况是你暴赢38场,人人都说你拿冠军实至名归,但是这种事情做做梦就可以了。 现在我们在积分榜的位置说明我们已经明显有所改进,我们提高了我们的连续性,不知道最终我们能获得第几,但是让我们为冠军而战吧。 战胜西汉姆后,我们在积分榜的位置很不错。但是我们仍然要关注比赛本身的质量,并持续的进行改进。所以让我们在下场对伯明翰的比赛中有进一步的提高吧(周六)。 虽然现在成绩不错,但是我们还是要一步一步来。但是我们知道:我们渴望夺冠,我们也有这个实力。 最后,告诉你们范范这周要回来了。我们已经派体能教练去荷兰接他了。他身体上看起来很犀利,但是我们打算还要至少等一个月。耐心点好啊! 谢谢你们的支持。 Arsène Wenger

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑lanros 最后编辑于 2010-03-25 18:09:45
    本主题由 版主 大好头颅 于 3/25/2010 8:24:23 PM 执行 设置高亮 操作
    我有一个梦想:有一天我能把ACN所有的精英都挖到俺们黑社会来!
    2#

Wenger: We were more urgent when we had 10 men   Dear Arsenal Supporter, I believe we played an outstanding game on Saturday against West Ham. We played with class and spirit and we kept our nerve when the situation became difficult. Overall we showed a good attitude, good maturity and, in the important moments, we were decisive in every department. I am thinking about the goalkeeper here and then moving Alex Song to centre back; everybody adapted very well to the situation and technically I believe we were outstanding. I felt the red card for Thomas Vermaelen was very harsh. We have seen this situation many times in the game without it being punished at all. But Manuel Almunia silenced the critics with his save. He had a few problems at the start of the season but in the last two or three months I have found him to be outstanding. Credit to him. Our 2-0 victory took us up to second in the table and we know that at least one of Manchester United and Chelsea will drop points between now and the end of the season. They play each other later on. Obviously we have lost home and away to both teams this season but, it does not matter to me, I would still take the title! That same situation happened with Manchester United when they were champions last year. And yes, it's a point of view. But then, ideally, you would want to win all 38 games and everyone would say: 'they deserve it'. You never have the perfect season. Right now we are in a position where we can show people that we have improved. We've already improved our consistency. I don't know where we will finish but let's go for it now. We are in a strong position in the Premier League table after the win against West Ham but we still have to focus on our quality and continue to improve. So now let's just be better in our next game and that's at Birmingham on Saturday. With the results we are making, we can only go from game to game. But we know we have the desire and we have the quality. Finally, I'd just like to let you know that Robin van Persie should be back at the Club this week. We sent our fitness coach out to Holland where he has been having his rehabilitation. Physically he looks very sharp but we aim to wait at least a month for him. So we need to be patient. Thanks for your support. Arsène Wenger
    3#

这个千篇一律的 订阅了就有
    4#

我也有。但是還沒有看就刪了。謝謝lanros的翻譯
    5#

以前也经常收到,没时间翻,尝试了一下
    6#

有些话不是温格说的吧!翻译。
    我是枪手我怕谁!
    7#