阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[转会传闻] 震惊!沙皇夏天离开 [复制链接]

1#
Arshavin 'to leave Arsenal in summer' by CARL ELDRIDGE Ahead of the newspaper round-up let me tell you of a call I had yesterday from a pal in the know who told me that Andrey Arshavin was on his bike from the Arsenal in the summer. The chap who told me, a die-hard Arsenalista, has close links with several Premier League players and has never told me worthless tittle-tattle before -- he has no reason to dream this up and in the past what he has told me has been accurate. So, there, you are. I am told no more than that and don't write it as fact, merely passing on what I have been told. Given his lacklustre performances of late will we miss him? But that's not the point is it? He needs to knuckle down and deliver the displays we know he can turn in, even if it is only for the remainder of the season when he is fit again. Perhaps his home life in London has irked him and his missus and he fancies a switch for that reason. It'd be a shame and mean AW will have to draft in an exceptional talent to replace him but if his heart isn't at the club then it's best for all concerned that he leaves I suppose. Moving to the tabloids and we have missed the chance to sign a new goalkeeper, according to the Daily Mirror. The paper says AW had targeted 23-year-old Uruguayan Fernando Muslera as the man to replace Manuel Almunia  but his hopes have been dashed after Muslera signed a new five year contract with Lazio. The Mail says that Marouane Chamakh has hinted he will switch to the Arsenal. The Bordeaux striker is being quoted as saying he is ‘certain’ to leave at the end of the season. It would be undiplomatic for either Arsenal or Bordeaux to confirm a deal although as Chamakh will soon be a free agent, he is allowed to speak to other clubs, says the paper. But our interest is established. ‘He is a player we were close to signing,’ said AW after last August’s window closed. Also in the Mail, Perry Groves has urged AW to sign Wilson Palacios from their T********.  'He's the kind of midfield player we're missing. He has high energy levels, a great work-ethic and stops the other team from playing,' Groves said. 'I think it's quite ironic that Palacios came on trial to Arsenal but at the time we had [Patrick] Vieira, Gilberto [Silva] and [Cesc] Fabregas, and Wenger couldn't see him breaking into our side so recommended the player to Steve Bruce when he was at Birmingham.  We've got a very young side that needs experience and I think Palacios fits the bill. Spurs are unlikely to let their best player come to us. But it's that kind of player that we need.' Given that Henry Norris is on a three-day break in Bognor Regis with his busty secretary Senga I have no musings to bring you from the great man. I tried his mobile but it went to answerphone so the best we can hope is that he returns refreshed and sober for the north London derby and gives us is view in his blog then. 链接:http://www.arsenalinsider.com/index.php/backpage-round-up/1584-arshavin-to-leave-arsenal-in-summer
最后编辑枪手之魂YSR 最后编辑于 2010-04-12 23:36:59
本主题由 版主 37°2 于 4/14/2010 1:58:08 AM 执行 提升/下沉主题 操作
2#

我只看的懂第一句 不想她走 3年和同还没到吧~~
3#

這么快?
4#

很假啊 朋友的话也能相信 也没说去哪里啊
一个踩到牛屎的HIP HOP天才是ME
BrighT升空~~~~~
5#

要求翻译
[img][/img]
6#

夏天再说吧
  1. 怀念那一道道彩虹般的弧线,怀念那一条条手术刀般的直线,怀念那一个个艺术杰作般的进球,那是10号真正的意义!!!
复制代码
7#

好诙谐地文章啊..

ARE YOU TOTTENHAM IN DISGUISE?
8#

应该不会吧

蛻變中的阿森納!!!!!
9#

.......雷人
10#

囧。。。。。。。。走就走,怕你不成 原帖里的球迷评论说:俱乐部如果单纯考虑投资收益的话,完全乐见阿尔沙文走人的
最后编辑fimp 最后编辑于 2010-04-13 02:07:00