阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

人靓声甜 [复制链接]

1#
2#

什么东东
  1. 怀念那一道道彩虹般的弧线,怀念那一条条手术刀般的直线,怀念那一个个艺术杰作般的进球,那是10号真正的意义!!!
复制代码
3#

Artist:Rihanna Song:Take a Bow How bout a round of applause? Standin ovation... Ooooh Yeah yeah yeah yeah You look so dumb right now Standin' outside my house Tryin' to apologize You're so ugly when you cry (Please) Just cut it out Don't tell me you're sorry cuz you're not Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught But you put on quite a show You really had me goin' But now it's time to go Curtains finally closin' That was quite a show Very entertainin' But it's over now Go on and take a bow Grab your clothes and get gone (You better hurry up) Before the sprinklers come on Talkin' bout "Girl, I love you you're the one..." This just looks like a re-run (Please) What else is on? And don't tell me you're sorry cuz you're not Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught But you put on quite a show You really had me goin' But now it's time to go Curtains finally closin' That was quite a show Very entertainin' But it's over now Go on and take a bow And the award for the best liar goes to you For makin' me believe That you could be Faithful to me Let's hear your speech oh... How bout a round of applause? Standin' ovation... But you put on quite a show You really had me goin' But now it's time to go Curtains finally closin' That was quite a show Very entertainin' But it's over now Go on and take a bow But it's over now...
最后编辑GiGi@Leung 最后编辑于 2010-06-04 11:36:02

人生若只如初见,何事秋风悲画扇。
等闲变却故人心,却道故人心易变。
骊山语罢清宵半,夜雨霖铃终不怨。
何如薄幸锦衣郎,比翼连枝当日愿。
4#

不错 转小P处理
5#

Both very nice~~~~~ PS:LZ的是不是"家有兒女"????
Never give up
6#

求交往
看球...其他的管我鸟事
7#

回复 5# tomleong577200 的帖子

单身
8#

有点像GEM啊,兜兜的下巴,不过没GEM口爱,但这手机软件不错,原来可以这样用。

要夺冠,首必废加拉!此人祸根也!再来我靠做替补!此子无脑也!宋哥打后腰!两块玻璃变顽石!R16V12踢飞D15D2!
9#

不自量力 支持正版
10#

棒子妞。
发新话题 回复该主题