有那么夸张吗?

就是,俊木兄说得也太夸张了,^_^
45#

呵呵,说得我心里是爽呀!!
46#

西甘就是技术糙了一点,其他还好
47#

西甘技术并不差,他的左脚技术绝对在Campell之上.

Gygan最大的缺点是转身速度太慢,正面防守能力还是很强的.跟纯正的英式中卫类似.

另外,Gygan的身价只有200多万英镑,并没有让阿森纳亏什么本.

其实,Gygan的本赛季表现不错,得到过AW的赞赏,

在很多的场次,Gygan都被AW遣上作替补,就是想让其保持状态.

48#

基本上同意,他防守高大中锋还不错。状态有时非常好,有时很差。不稳定。

他喜欢把防线压得靠前,第一时间去扑对方脚下球,一旦给突破了,速度慢又追不上,要一个人帮他补位才行。联赛杯半决赛对米德尔斯堡,就是他和同样转身慢的基翁搭档中后卫,给灵巧的门迪塔和儒尼尼奥有机可剩。

49#

他喜欢穿低平球
50#

顺手贴贴,英伦媒体对雷耶斯的评价:

认为他远比维尔脱德要好,期待他6月出现在葡萄牙,西班牙最好的23位球员之一.

Lehmann & Reyes are 2 for 2005

By Myles Palmer

JENS LEHMANN was Arsenal's best player in an exciting game of end-to-end football at Portsmouth.

Fine saves, good reading of situations as he came outside his box, no fuss when he took knocks, epecially when Toure collided with him.

In future, Lehmann must grow and talk even more and turn the back five into a great back five, a tighter unit in which defenders don't go for the same ball, or crash into him.

Freddie was better, busy as ever and more constructive than usual.

Bentley looked good enough to keep, rather than loan out.

JOSE REYES is one of the best footballers I've ever seen -and I've seen George Best.

His ability is uncanny.His passing is better than Ryan Giggs at the same age.

OK, Reyes made loads of mistakes against Portsmouth, but his potential is phenomenal.

He scored an important goal and he will score better goals in the future.

Reyes and Henry were reading each other quite well at times and Thierry's attitude to him seems to have improved.

In one sequence, Henry was in a Di Stefano position, with Reyes ahead of him in a Puskas position, and you could see a glimpses of what might be in the future.

Maybe Arsene should show Reyes some Puskas videos.

The magical Magyar was a Fifties version of Robbie Fowler, a poacher whose left foot was deadly accurate.

Real trained using martial arts techniques,a bit like modern kick-boxing, or so Roger Spry told me.

Reyes had to be special to come into English football and do what he has done so far, fitting in fairly well to the most skilful and athletic team in the Premiership, and doing audacious things.

It's not clicking for him yet, but he is already 3000% better than Wiltord ever was.

Jose Antonio Reyes is a pure footballer, a winger who is also a bombardier, and he might become a prolific scorer, a welterweight Roberto Bettega.

I would play Reyes against Fulham and Leicester.

He needs goals and I fancy him to score again soon.

Always smile when I remember Zidane's comment to a Seville defender in a game where Reyes was taking Real Madrid apart.

A frustrated Zizou asked, "Is that bastard playing like that just because it's us?"

Spain can beat Russia and Greece - and maybe Portugal too.And Reyes could also play a big role for Spain. He is new, fresh, hard to read, hard to contain, a hot kid playing with the big boys in his first major tournament.

Reyes is in one of the best 16 teams in Europe, and if he’s picked, which I asume he will be, he’s one of the best 23 footballers in Spain.

Yeah, Zidane may get another close look at Reyes in June.

发新话题 回复该主题