阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[枪迷视点] 从不愿主罚点球所想到的... [复制链接]

1#
这件事情,充分反映了我厂球员的心理素质和精神品质,一场联赛而已,面对弱队而已,一球领先的形势下,罚个点球还这个那个压力,你推我让的... 换成是冠军杯淘汰赛、联赛收官的冠军争夺战、和强劲对手的关键时刻...换成是曼联、切尔西,他们会有这种你推我让的局面么... 多年来,最让我耿耿于怀的,不是多年无冠,而是当年在冠军杯决赛上、在17轮、49轮不败遇到曼联时、在冠军杯半决赛客场对黄色潜水艇时、在联赛收官阶段遇到热刺时... 这些关键战役、大场面的时刻,球队的士气、自信心、精神品质的问题,越是在这些关键的时刻,越能看出球队的真实战斗力... 不免感叹,球队的作风和精神气质,实在是难以改变...老实说,目前球队里,只有小法、维尔马伦具备过硬的心理素质...沙皇算半个...其它的,全是纸老虎...经不起大阵仗...
本主题由 版主 罗宾范佩尔西 于 9/23/2010 5:22:28 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
2#

那场球没看直播,原来有这回事么?

Gooner,till I die……
3#

也许我们想多了吧,只是一个点球而已啊!
4#

Tomas Rosicky admits he probably won't be taking a penalty any time soon after Samir Nasri's spot-kick success on Tuesday night. The Czech midfielder fired over the bar from 12 yards at the Stadium of Light on Saturday, a miss that was compounded by a late Sunderland equaliser. But Rosicky was off the pitch at White Hart Lane when Arsenal were awarded two penalties in their Carling Cup win over Tottenham. Rosicky could afford himself a wry smile as Nasri stepped up twice in four minutes to beat Stipe Pletikosa and put the Third Round tie beyond Spurs' reach. And the 29-year-old thinks it could be a while before he is put on the spot again. "He [Nasri] took both penalties great so I think [I will stand down]," said Rosicky. "I took the ball [against Sunderland] and spoke with Samir and Marouane Chamakh and they both weren’t sure about it - so I said I will take it. "But Samir took them well against Tottenham so that’s the end of the story I would say."

人生若只如初见,何事秋风悲画扇。
等闲变却故人心,却道故人心易变。
骊山语罢清宵半,夜雨霖铃终不怨。
何如薄幸锦衣郎,比翼连枝当日愿。
5#

想多了,没LZ说的这么严重
6#

淡定一点吧 十年一个轮回 总会轮到咱们的~~
7#

应该是JJ拿球去问其他人:“你要不要罚?” 以其他人的性格,应该不会从他手里接过来。。
8#

呵呵,算了,无所谓啦。
我很快就复出了,期待为阿森纳拼杀!!!
9#

原帖由 NOBONAGA 于 2010-9-23 16:12:00 发表 应该是JJ拿球去问其他人:“你要不要罚?” 以其他人的性格,应该不会从他手里接过来。。
这个靠谱 别人以为jj在谦让

I will be here ,For you
10#

把罚点球的奖金设置高点,大家就都抢着罚了
发新话题 回复该主题