阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

离开电脑记得锁屏。。。欢乐的中招了。。 [复制链接]

1#
Hi Ash, I am in Paris currently for PAC France. Are you interested in going out saturday night somewhere? Alex can not make... See you PS: I can bring the wine PPS: Are u in facebook ? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Shijie, Yes I will be in Paris on Saturday, I'm not sure what my plans are yet but can certainly let you know if you would like to join... and yes wine will definitely be welcome. Ashley ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ashley, sorry.....those bastards!...it was not me sending the mail... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No worries Shijie, I know they are bastards... they do this to me all the time... just remember always lock your screen when you leave! And also lock your PC and take your keys with you...those bastards have stolen and hid my PC on more than 1 occasion.... :-)

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
2#

耐心看完了 还真是有趣啊 。。。。。

以无法为有法,以无限为有限
3#

求ash陶土
4#

听起来像金发的小个子
5#

我认识一个ash相当漂亮!!!
we have no idea how much we are blessed.
6#

你妹的,关键问题在于你没有回复个:Don't worry I'd replace Alex. 人家看你没这个意思,就假装告诉你是恶作剧
7#

错,ash是个高瘦美国女孩,美国妞,奔放,你们懂的!

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
8#

噢no...我心中对于ash的憧憬... 最近新来了一个ashlyn,之前转走,现在又回来了,可惜,没有2年前奔放了 btw,美国妞,我不懂
发新话题 回复该主题