阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Some transfer gossips about Arsenal this summer so fa [复制链接]

1#

Arsene Wenger has been strongly linked with St Etienne star Matuidi in recent weeks, as he looks to add a defensive midfielder to the Gunners squad.
Paris Saint-Germain have also been credited with an interest in the 24-year-old and following the club's takeover by the Qatar Investment Authority, could easily afford to activate the £13 million release clause in his contract.
But Matuidi has made it clear he would prefer to move to England, where Newcastle United are waiting to pounce if Arsenal fail to come up with the money.
'I am flattered by the interest from clubs abroad, and I have always loved the Premier League,' he said.

'It is the best league in the world, so exciting, and I really want to be part of that one day, however St Etienne has its say about that.'

Should Matuidi end up at Arsenal, he is unlikely to play alongside his international colleague Clichy.
The 25-year-old left-back looks certain to leave the Gunners after failing to agree terms for an extension to his contract.
It was thought he would join Liverpool in a £5 million deal, but talkSPORT reports that Roma are in pole position to sign Clichy after indicating they are prepared to pay up to £8 million to secure his signature.

Sebastien Larsson has finally agreed to be reunited with Steve Bruce at Sunderland.
The Sweden international had interest from Arsenal, Aston Villa and Newcastle after leaving Birmingham on a free but decided to join Bruce who signed him for Birmingham four years ago
His father revealed the midfielder shunned an 11th-hour approach from Arsenal and Aston Villa to sign with the Black Cats.
'Steve Bruce has done much to bring about a deal and been very active,' said the player's father, Svante told Sport-Folket.

Arsenal hope to tie up the £10.6m transfer of the Ivory Coast striker Gervinho over the weekend.
The 24-year-old is likely to agree terms on a four-year deal once Arsenal can finalise the terms of the transfer with his club, Lille.
Gervinho scored 18 goals in his 31 games last season as Lille won the French title for the first time since 1954. However, he has made it clear he wants to move to Arsenal, where he would become the third player from the ASEC Mimosas Academy in Abidjan to represent the club, following the footsteps of Emmanuel Eboué and Kolo Touré. The academy was established by the Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger's close friend Jean Marc Guillou.

Samir Nasri's future at Arsenal remains in doubt, and he is to hold talks with Wenger over his future at the Emirates later this summer.
The France midfielder has still to agree a contract extension to his current deal, which runs out in 2012. Nasri said: "Earlier in the season I spoke with the boss and we said we would talk during the summer, which is what we are going to do."

Columbia international Cristian Zapata has rejected a move to Arsenal, and is very close to signing a deal with Liverpool, according to the Metro.
The Udinese defender is currently participating in the Copa America, but took the time to tell a local radio station that he is relatively close to agreeing to a deal with Liverpool.
“I don’t know anything for sure, all I can say is that I am very close to Liverpool," Zapata told La FM.
“We will see what happens with my future at the end of the Copa America.

Chelsea look set to open talks with Anderlecht regarding the transfer of teenage striking sensation Romelu Lukaku.
The 18-year-old striker, who made his debut at the tender age of 16 for the Belgian giants, has also caught the eye of Premier League rivals Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham.
Although Anderlecht have previously underlined their intention to keep hold of their highly-coveted player, it appears as though the Belgian international is set to move on with Anderlecht general manager Herman van Holsbeeck admitting that the two parties are holding talks.
"There is still a long way to go in the negotiations (for Lukaku),” he told Sky Sports.
"We are indeed negotiating with Chelsea, but there are other clubs we are talking to.

"It (a deal) could happen in the next half hour, it could take until August 31, that is football."

Arsenal have been linked with a shock move for Newcastle midfielder Joey Barton.
The Scouser made his thoughts clear yesterday about the exit of Newcastle captain Kevin Nolan and the former Manchester City man seemed to hint that he would be next.
“Devastated to see him [Nolan] SOLD! #mejose[Enrique]andjonas[Gutierrez]next,” tweeted Barton.
Bookmakers SkyBet have cut Barton’s odds on joining Arsenal considerably with Arsene Wenger considering the tough-tackling midfielder to add some steel to his side.
Arsenal and Newcastle United face each other in the first game of the 2011/12 Premier League campaign in a repeat of the epic 4-4 draw from last season.
最后编辑GiGi@Leung 最后编辑于 2011-06-18 10:01:23

人生若只如初见,何事秋风悲画扇。
等闲变却故人心,却道故人心易变。
骊山语罢清宵半,夜雨霖铃终不怨。
何如薄幸锦衣郎,比翼连枝当日愿。
2#

28个字母全部认得,阅读毫无鸭梨
3#

我X,兰州是真人- -,还是替身
发新话题 回复该主题