发新话题 回复该主题

【天空体育】查马克:我相信F4和N8很快就要离队了 [复制链接]

1#
摩洛哥人对记者说:“我认为赛思克和纳斯里很有可能要离开俱乐部了。现在的关键问题不是人家能付的钱的多少,而是教授能不能在市场上找到他们的理想替身。”

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11670_7090988,00.html

Chamakh - Duo will leave
Moroccan expects Gunners to lose Fabregas and Nasri

Last Updated: August 10, 2011 12:00pm
Marouane Chamakh believes his sought-after Arsenal team-mates Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri will end up leaving the club this summer.

Intense transfer speculation continues to surround both players, with captain Fabregas still being pursued by boyhood club Barcelona while Manchester City are thought to be leading the race for Nasri.

The duo have been named in the Gunners' UEFA Champions League squad to face Udinese and would be cup-tied if they were to feature in the contest, which would seriously reduce their value to their potential new employers.

But despite their inclusion, Morocco forward Chamakh believes the North Londoners will lose the midfield pair once manager Arsene Wenger has lined up their successors.

"I think Cesc and Nasri will probably leave the club," said Chamakh.

"I do not believe that the money available for these two players is really the crux of the problem. I just think the manager wants to find reliable replacements."
最后编辑fimp 最后编辑于 2011-08-10 23:57:13
2#

天空体育这篇新闻底下的阿森纳球迷评论——查马克,你应该闭上嘴,多进球才对!
3#

最想不明白....为什么要搞到开季了才走....这军心....
4#

查哥干嘛在擾亂視聽呢, 應該好好訓練才是呀

蛻變中的阿森納!!!!!
5#

真得话就麻烦了 没钱没时间怎么找替身
6#

新浪在12个小时之前报Cesc在几小时后走人
Twitter上各种送别推,o(╯□╰)o
7#

Tomas Rosicky: Arsene Wenger will replace Cesc Fabregas if he leaves
8#

枪手前锋查马克在接受英国《每日电讯报》采访时就谈到了纳斯里和小法的转会,他表示两人即将离队。

查马克说道:“我觉得他们两人已经接近离队,主帅正在积极寻找他们的替身,但是还没有找到最合适的。而在他们离开前,教练希望有人能弥补他俩的空缺。”

相比法布雷加斯的转会,纳斯里离队基本已经确定,之前法国国家队主帅布兰克就透露了这点,查马克这里也解释了俱乐部出售这位法国国脚的一些原因:“纳斯里只剩下一年合同,如果球队不续约,那么明年他就可以自由走人。会有俱乐部为一名只剩下一年合约的球员从而拒绝一份高达1800万英镑的报价吗?不过像阿森纳这样的俱乐部没有早些和纳斯里续约,这点很奇怪。”
9#

会有俱乐部为一名只剩下一年合约的球员从而拒绝一份高达1800万英镑的报价吗?

不过像阿森纳这样的俱乐部没有早些和纳斯里续约,这点很奇怪
10#

如果查马克是普通球迷
他的说法我严重支持
接受现实...
发新话题 回复该主题