阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

各位不用再幻想了。。。。。 [复制链接]

1#
Arsenal boss Wenger is warned he can't flash cash again

Arsene Wenger has been warned that Arsenal will not spend their way out of trouble in the January transfer window.Gunners chief executive Ivan Gazidis insists failing to qualify for next season’s Champions League will not spell financial ruin for the club, who are languishing in 15th place in the Barclays Premier League — already eight points adrift of a top-four place.

And Gazidis says Arsenal will not break the bank in January to pursue the Champions League spots.After losing Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri and Gael Clichy in the  summer, Wenger went on an unfamiliar spurge, spending an initial £12million on Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, £10m on Mikel Arteta, £8m on Per Mertesacker and £7m on Andre Santos to add to the £10.5m he had already spent on Gervinho.But Gazidis said he would not be doing the same in January.‘Will we spend more in the next window? No. No more so,’ said the chief executive. ‘We are always under pressure to spend and recent results have not changed that.‘Every club have the temptation to think money is the answer to issues. That is what drives the cycle of spending that you see in the game and that is by no means always successful.‘It relieves pressure for a while but it builds long-term pressure in other ways. We will continue to act with discipline to make sure we have a good short and long-term future.’

Gazidis refused to comment on Robin van Persie’s future after the Holland striker said he had no intention of starting talks over a new deal, despite the club’s wish to do so.Whether Van Persie, whose contract ends in 2013, decides to sign again  depends on whether the Gunners can qualify for Europe’s elite competition next season. Missing out on Champions League football would carry a hefty financial hit for the Gunners.But Gazidis, speaking at the Leaders in Football conference at Stamford Bridge, said: ‘We would rather qualify but we have got a really stable model that can cope without that money. Not just cope but do well and compete.‘It would be very foolish to build a business model that relies on being in the Champions League in perpetuity.  I don’t think any clubs do that. If they do, they probably aren’t being run as responsibly as they should be.’
Mertesacker admits he is having communication problems at Arsenal and said it is no surprise they have endured a slow start to the season.The Germany defender said Wenger’s new-look side were always going to take time to gel.‘I’ve only been gone a month from Germany. I have not yet properly acclimatised,’ he told the German Football Association website.
‘We have many new players, but I feel we have integrated quickly. I still have communication problems, but given the circumstances this is inevitable.’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport ... s-Ivan-Gazidis.html
最后编辑行者 最后编辑于 2011-10-09 12:27:45
2#

太长   不想翻译

大致意思就是说,冬季不会在投入巨资

夏天的投入,现在看来没什么效果
3#

我觉得夏天的投入肯定还是有效果的。如果不是最后签下那几个人,我觉得本赛季保级都是问题,现在虽然战绩不佳,但我坚信保级无忧。
4#

这才是正路啊...买人来做什么...我们要争冠...这人脚保级队里很撦华了
5#

LS讲得也有道理。。这人脚用来保级沟奢侈的。。。再怎样也算是中上游的实力。。玩成这样谁的错大家都知道。。