阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[枪迷视点] 接受全部的批评,下季发亮吧。我的悲哀阿森纳!!! [复制链接]

1#
我厂就是不懂承认自己的错,不接受别人的批评。 一旦有人批评,只会防抗。接受事实,不要变成让人feel that是一个不自量力的球队。 骄傲使我厂堕落、骄傲也是年轻人多数的习惯。所以,我厂的敌人是当我们表现好事,把我们褒上天的美言。 近来,曼联的表现和他们的言行让我感觉他们配得上是赢家。我反而觉得chelsea像我讨厌的老曼联。 你们有没发觉曼联卖出的球员都是会在新东家有好表现的。他们才是真正的好球员。 我厂的,不用说,你们都懂。出去都大多等着退休。我说我厂的球队是靠teamwork but not star. 你们看现在的亨利好了。 团结足球是阿森纳的足球,代言人是bergkamp. 是他造就了阿森纳的成就,及我厂老固执的成就。不是完全是他的功劳,但应有40%吧。 他的忠心,品德,努力,才能是真正的球员模范。看他的testimonial的嘉宾好了。 但现在的足球促使球员对足球的关点大大不同,所以阿森纳需要改变了。 ha, so long didnt use mandarin, type too slow.
最后编辑冰之10 最后编辑于 2008-05-11 19:16:29
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 5/11/2008 9:09:57 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
2#

回复:接受全部的批评,下季发亮吧。我的悲哀阿森纳!!!

then you tell me a team whose fans accept all criticism and won't rebut back
3#

回复: 接受全部的批评,下季发亮吧。我的悲哀阿森纳!!!

原帖由 4ever_gunners 于 2008-5-11 19:26:00 发表 then you tell me a team whose fans accept all criticism and won't rebut back
that why i wish gunner can do something special.. this only my opinion... or what u want to say???
4#

最近大家都是怎么了?收到好多举报了,怎么啦?
❤It’s not easy being an arsenal fan,but it’s hard not to love this team.❤
5#

i am trying to say that it is very normal for a team to reject criticism, there are just too much now against arsenal. some or them are rubbish, we do not need people from outside to tell us what to do. we know our problems better than anyone else. and by the way, why are you reporting this?
6#

What the fuck are you toking about...??
7#

也并不是说阿森纳人只会在阿森纳踢球 你看到的那些例子,都是因为温格把他们榨干了 不信的话,你可以看看迪亚拉 很好的反例
8#

我说的是。。。我们不需要像lz所说的那样认错,接受别人的批评。不接受别人的随意批评是很正常的。现在外界对阿森纳的批评还不够多?有些都是在胡扯,我们需要做什么,没有人比我们自己更清楚了。
9#

原帖由 4ever_gunners 于 2008-5-11 21:24:00 发表 i am trying to say that it is very normal for a team to reject criticism, there are just too much now against arsenal. some or them are rubbish, we do not need people from outside to tell us what to d......
This few year, I feel like arsenal like mastubate itself, when good performance, they will feel they will be champion. as i know they only act like champion when they win the match. for me, Champion never give themselves too many losing reason. ps. very normal for a team to reject criticism - for me, if arsenal wanna be a champion, please dun be a very normal team. ok???
10#

原帖由 4ever_gunners 于 2008-5-11 21:25:00 发表 也并不是说阿森纳人只会在阿森纳踢球 你看到的那些例子,都是因为温格把他们榨干了 不信的话,你可以看看迪亚拉 很好的反例
diarra only a example, you can take out... :)
发新话题 回复该主题