注册

返回列表 «3536373839404142 / 42
发新话题 回复该主题

[比赛讨论] 阿森纳1-1米堡 阿利亚迭雷进球 图雷扳平 枪手联赛4连平 [复制链接]

401#

回复:见过蠢裁判,没见过这么蠢的

昨天主场 但让裁判搞的……
402#

回复:our player just talk only but dunno how to take a...

I am Malaysian, I know Mandarin. But i type slowly, maybe i lazy. Ha...... Too many gossip about our arsenal.. like young talent beat old AC..... haih... make our player become too confidence... what the stupid...... just act as challenger ok??? You all still not a champion but a lier.... Hurt your supporter heart.... F off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
403#

回复:our playet just talk only but dunno how to take a...

lol so obvious its singaporean/malaysian well, maybe next time type english in a more proper way. it may sound ok to you, but it sounds awkward to us.
404#

我的天啊...............................................
What's the difference between Nicklas Bendtner and a bond? A bond matures.
405#

no like our key player, always said wanna get the champion but never act as a champion.

406#

回复:见过蠢裁判,没见过这么蠢的

这个裁判不能不说了,纵容 冲撞 ,明显偏袒,我们一个好球 2-3次反越位都被吹掉了! 还有什么好说的! 曼联这样垃圾的球队 竟然是被侵犯最多的球队,为什么! 他们对别人犯规很少吹,对曼联犯规就有麻烦了! 这个裁判在补时没有结束的时候竟然不让我们主罚角球,日他
407#

Most of our kids haven't got a champion yet. They don't know how to act like a champion. They prefer enjoying to winning and that's where the charm lies. That's why a gooner like me loves Arsenal.
最后编辑superbatmann 最后编辑于 2008-03-17 18:29:10
408#

都在晒英文啊   看看就好
409#

爱老虎油,阿仙奴!!!

The Sex is Zero
410#

回复: our playet just talk only but dunno how to take a...

Listen, we should understand one thing! Our team was the youngest in Championship, but the performance was the best as we believed. We can say we can win any team in European form "NOT ENGLISH FORM". As I say before, we need release our pressure now. If you were "Professional Player" you consider too many thing of your enemies, then you cannot play soo well. You can found out this situation in our lads. We can beat Liverpool by our 2 team last year, so we can beat them again. Why you need to worry - Trust our BOSS, and trust our lads. They need our support!
发新话题 回复该主题