阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[分享]Vanessa Carlton 的 <1000 miles> [复制链接]

1#

[MP=480,70,true]http://0132.100ku.com:711/v55-/0407/1.wma[/MP]

<1000 miles> by Vanessa Carlton

Making my way down town Walking fast Faces pass And I'm home bound Staring blankly ahead Just making my way Making a way Through the crowd And I need you And I miss you And now I wonder If I could fall Into the sky Do you think time Would pass me by Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you... tonight It's always times like these When I think of you And I wonder If you ever think of me Cause everything's so wrong And I don't belong Living in Your precious memory Cause I need you And I miss you And now I wonder If I could fall Into the sky Do you think time Would pass me by,oh Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you... tonight And I, I don't wanna let you know I, I drown in your memory I,I don't wanna let this go I, I've fallen... And I still need you And I still miss you And now I wonder If I could fall into the sky Do you think time, would pass us by Cause you kow I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you... If I could fall into the sky Do you think time would pass me by Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you... If I could just hold you... tonight

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-11-11 14:43:59编辑过]

2#

不错

开始的钢琴声我喜欢

3#

还不错!
4#

这首歌的mv很好看的,改天找到了,给大家看[em05]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
5#

这首歌我刚停的时候以为自己发现了一个不为人知的好听歌曲,谁知道这首歌曾经获得了美国“格莱美”奖的提名,后来中没中就不知道了[em05]