阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Swatch广告曲之二“Snow on the Sahara” [复制链接]

1#

Snow on the Sahara ---- Anggun

[MP=480,70,true]http://indonesia.no/multimedia/music/sahara.mp3[/MP]

Only tell me that you still want me here When you wander off out there To those hills of dust and hard winds that blow In that dry white ocean alone Lose out in the desert ou are lost out in the desert

But to stand with you in a ring of fire I'll forget the days gone by I'll protect your body and guard your soul From mirages in your sight

Lost out in the desert You are lost out in the desert

If your hopes scatter like the dust across your track I'll be the moon that shines on your path The sun may blind our eyes, I'll pray the skies above For snow to fall on the sahara

Just a wish and i will cover your shoulders With veils of silk and gold When the shadows come and darken your heart Leaving you with regrets so cold

Lost out in the desert you are lost out in the desert

If your hopes scatter like the dust across your track I'll be the moon that shines on your path The sun may blind our eyes, I'll pray the skies above For snow to fall on the sahara

If that's the only place where you can leave your doubts I'll hold you up and be your way out And if we burn away, I'll pray the skies above For snow to fall on the sahara

2#

一般广告歌都不错[em04]
3#

特别是国外的

4#

很不错呢,不过好像还没看到这个广告[em05]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
5#

谢谢,收下了
Titi, je t'amie toujours!
In my heart there always be a place for you, for all my live...

6#

很不错的歌
7#

她变态的,19岁就有了自己的唱片公司。
8#

很厉害啊她

发新话题 回复该主题