阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Marc Anthony-When I Dream at Night [复制链接]

1#

[MP=480,70,true]http://dj.oso.cn/v96/0280/14.wma[/MP]

Marc Anthony ---- When I Dream at Night

I have been in love and been alone I have traveled over many miles to find a home There’s that little place inside of me That I never thought could take control of everything But now I just spend all my time With anyone who makes me feel the way she does [Chorus:] ‘cause I only feel alive when I dream at night Even though she’s not real it’s all right ‘cause I only feel alive when I dream at night Every move that she makes holds my eyes And I fall for her every time I’ve so many things I want to say I’ll be ready when the perfect moment comes my way I had never known what’s right for me ‘til the night she opened up my heart and set it free But now I just spend all my time With anyone who makes me feel the way she does [Chorus:] ‘cause I only feel alive when I dream at night Even though she’s not real it’s all right ‘cause I only feel alive when I dream at night Every move that she makes holds my eyes And I fall for her every time Now I just spend all my time With anyone who makes me feel the way she does [Chorus 2x :] ‘cause I only feel alive(only feel alive) when I dream at night(when your by my side) Even though she’s not real it’s all right(that’s alright baby that’s all right) ‘cause I only feel alive when I dream at night Every move that she makes holds my eyes(holds my eyes)

2#

前奏的感觉还不错[em05]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
3#

这位marc长得有点像小罗……

4#

不觉的象啊

前奏不错

5#

以下是引用37°2在2004-12-23 0:32:47的发言:

不觉的象啊

前奏不错

那看看这张:

恩,前奏如果是MP3的会更好听。

5475.jpg (, 下载次数:0)

Marc Anthony-When I Dream at Night(12/24/2004 12:14:00 AM 上传)

5475.jpg

6#

发型象

7#

[mp=500,70,0]http://61.152.251.81:8000/wma88zz/x/0280/8.Wma[/mp]

Marc Anthony - My Baby You

As I look into your eyes I see all the reasons why My life’s worth a thousand skies You’re the simplest love I’ve known And the purest one I’ll own Know you’ll never be alone Chorus: My baby you Are the reason I could fly And ‘cause of you I don’t have to wonder why Baby you There’s no more just getting by You’re the reason I feel so alive Though these words I sing are true They still fail to capture you As mere words can only do How do I explain that smile And how it turns my world around Keeping my feet on the ground Repeat Chorus I will soothe you if you fall I’l be right there if you call You’re my greatest love of all

8#

以下是引用janice在2005-1-10 16:26:59的发言:

很棒!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[em09][em09]..................................

吉它的旋律很美[em09][em09][em09]

我也很喜欢它的吉他旋律的说,还有那句cause I only feel alive when I dream at night...[em09]

9#

以前喜欢听他的那首 《I need to know》 ,一边听一边打游戏,不管什么游戏,有这首歌就有感觉~
10#

真的很想小罗

发新话题 回复该主题