阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

推荐好歌~为海啸遇难者默哀! [复制链接]

1#

[MP=480,70,true]http://www.333321.com/music99/200412292312331388.mp3[/MP]

Vanilla Ninja是来自德国的POP/ROCK乐队。由4位年轻的女孩组成,分别是 Lenna、Katrin、Triinu和Piret。2004年10月首波单曲When The Indians Cry一经面世就引起流行乐迷强烈的反响。个人觉得这支曲子有浓郁的东方特色。紧接着乐队发行了第一张专辑《Traces Of Sadness》。When The Indians Cry是整张专辑里比较不偏重ROCK的一支曲子。

Artist: Vanilla Ninja
Album: Traces Of Sadness
Title: When the Indians cry

Verse 1: Babe tell me where Will you sleep tonight For there's such a pain in my heart And I've got a flame That's dying inside And I feel that we'll soon have to part Chorus: When the indians cry And the eagles die Cos the winds of change blow again Then I'll know that you Turned the world into blue And my tears will fall like the rain Verse 2: Love can be so cruel When the light of hope is gone I know cos I felt it before In the desert of fear I can hear this old song Of a love that won't live anymore Chorus: When the indians cry And the eagles die Cos the winds of change blow again Then I'll know that you Turned the world into blue And my tears will fall like the rain Instrumental Solo Chorus: When the indians cry And the eagles die Cos the winds of change blow again Then I'll know that you Turned the world into blue And my tears will fall like the rain Then I'll know that you Turned the world into blue Then I'll know that you Turned the world into blue And my tears will fall like the rain

你的回复是我最大的动力~~

2#

好听

3#

一般
4#

没太大感觉
Beijing  
世界末日前
最爱的你们,你们,和你
5#

嘿嘿,我怎么觉得不错的!旋律还好~~