阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

1963-2000世界最伟大的一百首流行歌曲——Stevie Wonder [复制链接]

1#
史蒂夫·汪德(Stevie Wonder)原名Steveland Judkins, 1950年5月13日出生于美国密执安州(Michigan)的萨基脑(Sag-inaw)的一个黑人家庭。早产的Stevie刚出生就被送进婴儿暖箱,却因为暖箱供氧过量而永远告别了光明。   Stevie Wonder可算是位“天才歌手”,他4岁学会吹口琴,5岁开始学钢琴,11岁就会演奏10多种乐器,他还生就一副好嗓子。1963年,他以一曲《Figertips》 夺取单曲排行冠军3 周,震动了整个乐坛。在20多年来的演唱生涯中,他以自己的天赋才华赢得 了许多令人羡慕的殊荣,其中包括17次葛莱美奖及1 次奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲奖。从60年代中期开始,Stevie佳作迭出,其中绝大部分是情歌,如表达纯真爱情的《I Was Mode To Love Her》、《Never Had A Dream Come Ture》以及《Signed, Seal-ed Delivered I'm Yours》,后者是他参与制作的第一张专辑,这之后他推出了自己的第一张专辑,都由他个人一手经办。   1971年,Stevie潜心钻研Aip和Moog两种合成乐器,并将所习发挥在专辑《Masic Of My Mind》之中,取得不俗成绩。1972年,他又推出了《Superstition》赢得“黑白乐迷”的热烈反响。之后,Stevie又陆续有专辑《Talking Book》、 《Innervision》问世,此中他尝试了多种乐风,如拉丁曲风的《Don't You Worry About A Thing》。1974年,大手笔制作《Fulfilling Ness' Fir-st Finale》推出。1976年推出的《Songs in the of Life》蝉联排行榜冠军达14周之久,可谓乐坛奇迹。80年代的Stevie热衷于政治以及慈善活动。他推出了专辑《Hotter Than July》,正如他的社会活动一样, 比7月的温度还热。这张专辑的风格又有新的尝试,采用了非洲与加勒比海音乐。通过后天的不断努力,Stevie Wonder终于发挥出天才的禀赋,成为美国乐坛一致公认的多才多艺的“国家一级人物”。
2#

17.Stevie Wonder-Superstition

[mp=500,50,1]http://www.boancar.com/superstition.wma[/mp]

歌词:Very superstitious, writing's on the wall Very superstitious, ladders bout' to fall Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past When you believe in things that you don't understand Then you suffer Superstition ain't the way Very superstitious, wash your face and hands Rid me of the problem, do all that you can Keep me in a daydream, keep me goin' strong You don't wanna save me, sad is my song When you believe in things that you don't understand Then you suffer Superstition ain't the way, yeh, yeh Very superstitious, nothin' more to say Very superstitious, the devil's on his way Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin' glass Seven years of bad luck, good things in your past When you believe in things that you don't understand Then you suffer Superstition ain't the way, no, no, no

59.Stevie Wonder-You are the sunshine of my life

下载地址:http://61.128.101.130:4080/song//newmusic/000083/59.wma

You are the sunshine of my life That’s why I’ll always be around, You are the apple of my eye, Forever you’ll stay in my heart I feel like this is the beginning, Though I’ve loved you for a million years, And if I thought our love was ending, I’d find myself drowning in my own tears. You are the sunshine of my life, That’s why I’ll always stay around, You are the apple of my eye, Forever you’ll stay in my heart, You must have known that I was lonely, Because you came to my rescue, And I know that this must be heaven, How could so much love be inside of you? You are the sunshine of my life, yeah, That’s why I’ll always stay around, You are the apple of my eye, Forever you’ll stay in my heart. (background) love has joined us, Love has joined us, Let’s think sweet love.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-3-26 15:57:09编辑过]

3#

瞎子,挺不容易的,大学里有篇英语阅读就是说他

4#

我很喜欢他的歌曲,他的声音很有磁性

[em03]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
发新话题 回复该主题