阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

1963-2000世界最伟大的一百首流行歌曲——Roy Orbison [复制链接]

1#

Orbison拥有“忧郁摇滚情歌之王”的美誉,他是使用假声演唱方法的先驱之一,他那激烈的、情感丰富的演唱将摇滚音乐和乡村音乐最美妙的元素融合在了一起,创造出了一种新的、大胆的演唱风格,这在《Pretty Woman》、《In Dreams》、《Crying》等经典的乡村音乐作品中都有很好的表现。获奖年代:1998 世界上最伟大的歌手——这是猫王Elvis Presley对Roy的评价。 被誉为拥有摇滚史上最动听声音的Roy Orbison,人称大O(Big O),生于1936.4.23,因心脏病突发卒于1988.12.6。经典作品非常多,也被一些影片使用,比如大卫林奇《Blue Velvet》中的In Dreams,《Pretty Woman》中的Oh, Pretty Woman。

2#

23. Roy Orbison-Oh,pretty woman [mp=500,50,1]http://ftp.szbg.net.cn/manager_upload/ping/prettywoman.wma[/mp] 歌词:Pretty woman, walking down the street Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet Pretty woman, I dont believe you You're not the truth No one could look as good as you Mercy Pretty woman, won't you pardon me Pretty woman, I couldnt help by see That you look lovely as can be Are you lonely just like me? Pretty woman, stop a while Pretty woman, talk a while Pretty woman, give your smile to me Pretty woman, look my way Pretty woman, say you'll stay with me 'Cause I need you, I'll treat you right Come with me baby Be mind tonight Pretty woman, dont walk on by Pretty woman, dont make me cry Pretty woman, dont walk away hey Okay, if that's the way it must be, okay I guess I'll go on home, its late There'll be tomorrow night, but wait! What do I see? Is she walking back to me? Yeah, she's walking back to me! Oh, pretty woman

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-4-15 11:53:32编辑过]

3#

歌手不熟悉,歌到是熟悉

发新话题 回复该主题