阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

LP UNDERGROUND7 爆破现场 [复制链接]

1#

Are you lost, in your lies Do you tell yourself I don't realize Your crusade's a disguise Replace freedom with fear you trade money for lives I'm aware of what you've done [Chorus] No, no more sorrow I've paid for your mistakes Your, time is borrowed Your, time has come to be replaced I see pain, I see need I see liars and thieves abused power with greed I had hope, I believed But I'm beginning to think that I've been decieved You will pay for what you've done [Chorus] No, no more sorrow I've paid for your mistakes Your, time is borrowed Your time has come to be replaced Thieves and hypocrites Thieves and hypocrites Thieves and hypocrites [Chorus] No, no more sorrow I've paid for your mistakes Your, time is borrowed Your time has come to be replaced No more sorrow I've paid for your mistakes Your, time is borrowed Your time has come to be replaced Your time has come to be replaced Your time has come to be erased

It starts with One thing, I dont know why It doesnt even matter how hard you try Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme To explain the due time All I know Time is a valuable thing Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings Watch it count down till the end of the day The clock ticks life away Its so unreal You didnt look out below, Watch the time go right out the window Tryn to hold on Didnt even know, I wasted it all Just to watch you go I kept everything inside And even though I tried It all fell apart What its meant to be Will, eventually be, A memory of a time, When I tried so hard and got so far But in the end, it doesnt even matter... I had to fall, to loose it all... But in the end, it doesnt even matter... One thing, I dont know why It doesnt even matter how hard you try Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme To remind myself How I tried so hard... Dispite the way you were mocking me Acting like I was part of your property Remembering all the times you fought with me Im surprised it got so far Things arent the way they were before You wouldnt even recognize me anymore Now that you knew me back then But it all comes back to me In the end... You kept everything inside And even though I tried it all fell apart What it meant to be, will Eventually, be a memory of a time When I tried so hard, And got so far, But in the end, it doesnt even matter I had to fall, to loose it all But in the end, it doesnt even matter Ive put my trust in you Pushed as far, as I can go For all this Theres only one thing you should know Ive put my trust, in you Pushed as far as I can go For all this Theres only one thing you should know... I tried so hard, And got so far, But in the end, it doesnt even matter I had to fall, to loose it all, But in the end, it doesnt even matter

Yeah, here we go for the hundredth time Hand grenade pins in every line Throw 'em up and let something shine Going out of my fucking mind Filthy mouth, no excuse Find a new place to hang this noose String me up from atop these roofs Knot it tight so I won't get loose Truth is you can stop and stare Bled myself out and no one cares Dug the trench out, lay down there With a shovel up out of reach somewhere Yeah, someone pour it in Make it a dirt dance floor again Say your prayers and stomp it out When they bring that chorus in I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away Just to throw it away Just to throw it away I bleed it out Go, stop the show Choppy words and a sloppy flow Shotgun, opera, lock and load Cock it back and then watch it go Mama help me I've been cursed Death is rolling in every verse Candy paint on his brand new hearse Can't contain him, he knows he works Fuck this hurts, I won't lie Doesn't matter how hard I try Half the words don't mean a thing And I know that I won't be satisfied So why try ignoring him Make it a dirt dance floor again Say your prayers and stomp it out When they bring that chorus in I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away Just to throw it away Just to throw it away I bleed it out I've opened up these scars I'll make you face this I pulled myself so far I'll make you, face, this, now! I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away Just to throw it away Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away I bleed it out digging deeper Just to throw it away Just to throw it away Just to throw it away I bleed it out I bleed it out I bleed it out

I am a little bit of loneliness a little bit of disregard Handful of complaints but I can’t help the fact that everyone can see these scars I am what I want you to want what I want you to feel But it's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you, to just believe this is real So I let go, watching you, turn your back like you always do Face away and pretend that I'm not But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got [Chorus] I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't take this damage anymore Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored I am a little bit insecure a little unconfident Cause you don't understand I do what I can but sometimes I don't make sense I am what you never wanna say but I've never had a doubt It's like no matter what I do I can't convince you for once just to hear me out So I let go watching you turn your back like you always do Face away and pretend that I'm not But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I've got [Chorus] I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't take this damage anymore Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored No Hear me out now You're gonna listen to me, like it or not Right now Hear me out now You're gonna listen to me, like it or not Right now I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored [Chorus] I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't take this damage anymore Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored I can't feel Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored

比较后悔那次没买到内场票,本来只是抱着去看看的心理,但带来的美妙感觉一直持续了很长时间

震撼的现场,震撼的专辑!

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2008-01-07 21:13:32
2#

回复:LP UNDERGROUND7 爆破现场

超级 喜欢LP   这专集  早已收下了~~~   LP是最能让我想去看演唱会的了~~~可惜没去成     no more sorrow  不错
3#

回复:LP UNDERGROUND7 爆破现场

thxLZ 我也收下了^_^ 我有一套LP的CD,3碟的,听着那才叫爽~~~ 不过你牛,你能去现场,我就只能抱着我那破CD机折磨碟子。。。。:Onoo3:
❤It’s not easy being an arsenal fan,but it’s hard not to love this team.❤
发新话题 回复该主题