阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Island In The Sun /hip hip/ [复制链接]

1#
点击关闭鉴定图章

hip hip hip hip hip hip hip hip When you’re on a holiday You can’t find the words to say All the things that come to you And I wanna feel it too On an island in the sun We’ll be playing and having fun And it makes me feel so fine I can’t control my brain hip hip hip hip When you’re on a golden sea You don’t need no memory Just a place to call your own As we drift into the zone On an island in the sun We’ll be playing and having fun And it makes me feel so fine I can’t control my brain We’ll run away together We’ll spend some time forever We’ll never feel bad anymore hip hip hip hip hip hip On an island in the sun We’ll be playing and having fun And it makes me feel so fine I can’t control my brain We’ll run away together We’ll spend some time forever We’ll never feel bad anymore Hip Hip (hip hip) We’ll never feel bad anymore (hip hip) no no (hip hip) We'll never feel bad anymore (hip hip) no no (hip hip) We'll never feel bad anymore (hip hip) (hip hip) No No (hip hip) We'll never feel bad anymore (hip hip) No No no no

本主题由 实习版主 cecilia72 于 2/7/2008 11:00:19 PM 执行 鉴定主题 操作
2#

回复:Island In The Sun /hip hip/

这歌的感觉不错   轻松```  像广告歌
3#

这歌越听越好听  再介绍多点这种类型的
4#

好听好听!! 9494LZ多发点,特别是带guitar的轻摇滚,简直就是享受!!!:Onoo31:
❤It’s not easy being an arsenal fan,but it’s hard not to love this team.❤
5#