阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] I cut my fingers off , just to make sure you're a liar [复制链接]

1#

艺人:Battle 专辑:Break The Banks 发行:2007.09.03

转:Battle是一只来自英国伦敦的后朋新军,在DIS上面的评价很高,不过最近没有怎么去关注最新新闻,也不知道Battle在整个英国的人气怎么样。发行专辑之前一直在给英国一些名团做暖场,如The Rakes, the Subways和Bloc Party。不管怎么说,一只新军的出现,多少要给些好期望。首张专辑《Break The Banks》将在今天欧洲发行,专辑发行前的第一只单曲“Paper Street”在8月份6号发行了,但我因为还没有回来,所以没有能够知道这只单曲的成绩。专辑发行后的第一只单曲选择为“History”,编曲的可听性很高。“The Longest Time”是一首在今年6月份发行的CD单曲,这首单曲和更早些发行的“Demons”可以说体现出Battle的音乐风格,十分有张力的后朋摇滚。乐队还有一只在网站上面下载量很高的单曲“Wicked Owl”,这只单曲也可以说为他们赚了不少人气,可惜的是没有收录到首张专辑中去。但是在2006年他们发行了一张《Back to Earth》的EP,其中收录了这只单曲。最后,介绍一下乐队,主唱 Jason Bavanadan,吉他Jamie Ellis,贝斯Tim Scudder和鼓手 Oliver Davies。

You've got religion on you side, That's why you tell so many lies, Every kiss is just a kiss, Nothing more and nothing less. Hold your breath we're going down, Son. I'll stick a fork into your side, Just to make sure your alive, It'll jeopardise our friendship, But you've always hated that. Yes, I know, they're gonna stone you. Cut my fingers off and Make my hand a ghost. To put it in your head, Excuse my thoughts, Why can't you say? 'Sometimes I live a lonely life, Such a pointless life, God knows I love to criticise, The only way that I'll get by. Yes, I need common sense (I really wasn't born with it). Shoot me in the face, And make these demons dissipate.' I am just the same as you, I've spent a lifetime in a room, I've spent a lifetime in a chair, I've thrown stones at passing cars. It was funny. Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm getting chased by killer bees, I'll fight them with yesterday's news. How do you start again? I'd give a lot to start anew, And make my peace with animals, But I'm too old. I told you, To cut my fingers off, And make my hand a ghost. To put it in your head, Excuse my thoughts, You'll never say, 'Sometimes I live a lonely life, Such a pointless life. God knows I love to criticise, The only way that I'll get by. Yes, I need some common sense (I really wasn't born with it), Shoot me in the face and make these demons dissipate. No matter how long I stay I get the feeling to leave, I'd better leave right now, Before I go insane and I will lose my brain and I will never come back. To stick a fork into your side, just to make sure you're alive, But you've always hated that. Just say, 'Sometimes I live a lonely life, Such a pointless life. God knows I love to criticise, The only way that I get by. Yes, I need some common sense (I really wasn't born with it), Shoot me in the face and make these demons dissipate

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2008-10-18 22:13:35
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 10/23/2008 9:08:23 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
2#

回复:I cut my fingers off , just to make sure you're a ...

LZ 一尘不变的神秘 一直不褪色的好推荐
3#

回复:I cut my fingers off , just to make sure you're a ...

哪里的乐队?UK的?
Goodbye Highbury,goodbye Ice Man.
发新话题 回复该主题