阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 是该找个新女朋友了,让那些痛苦都过去吧. [复制链接]

1#

专辑名称:Strangefolk 发行时间:August 20,2007 发行公司:Columbia

乐队介绍: 1995年5月,Kula Shaker带着他们与众不同的强势流行风格,迅速在英国伦敦的歌唱表演圈内篡起。这四位年轻人为对另类音乐入主主流乐坛以来,充斥市场上一片公式化吉他空泛鸣响声与自溺低吟式演唱方式感到厌烦、不耐的听众群们,提供了另一种截然不同的声音。Kula Shaker结合了彷佛自天而降的干净歌声以及迷幻式的吉他演奏风格,不禁令人联想到60年代末期一些迷幻/前卫摇滚乐团的曲风。的确,他们所怀持的热忱与理想主义或许可和那段思想上的文艺复兴时期相提并论。不过,他们理想虽高,却也不忘脚踏实地立足于现时的环境之中。 主唱、词曲创作人兼吉他手的Crispian,同时也是该团的精神领袖。他与贝斯手Alonza以及鼓手Paul为同住一个屋檐底下的室友,而键盘乐器手Jay也住在离他们不远的同一条街上。在乐团还是以The Kays做为团名时,他们绝不会放过任何一次参与演出的机会,即使是多么不具规模的迷你型演出,他们仍是全力以赴。1995年时,主唱Crispian有鉴于乐团的羽翼已逐渐丰满,是个具备成熟职业水准的重生新团,于是决定将团名由原来的The Kays改成现在的Kula Shaker。至于Kula Shaker的意思,则是源自于印度在第九世纪时一位国王的名字,取这个团名正反映出乐团所受到的东方思想影响。而这一点,亦在他们的音乐里充份表现出来。

I am the night, I am the moon at your window Everyone knows the fool that I am Like a bird making roads for winter Can you recall we used to be friends I am the day, I am the sun in your garden Maybe I like the way to your heart Like a song playing after evening Everyone knows the fool that I am Love is coming round again Have you spent your chances worrying (but) how can you say you don’t need a friend Everyone is looking for something Everyone is looking for someone Fool I am the smile that was secretly offered No hesitation for your delight Before hurt, before love was questioned And we believed in love at first sight Love is coming round again Have you spent your chances worrying How can you say you don’t need a friend Everyone is looking for something Everyone is looking for someone Fool Fool that I am But I can see you tumbling and turning, never learning I don’t understand Fool, fool Love you forever, fool that I am He at your service, fool, that I am Fool that I am

-------------------------------

专辑名称: Ode to J.Smith 专辑歌手: Travis 唱片公司: COOPERATIVE MUSIC 专辑流派: Rock 发行日期: 2008-09-29

Travis的第六张录音室大碟。J. Smith在苏格兰是所谓的"菜市场名",这张专辑是描写并献给默默无名的小人物们。

A long time ago Light years away I had to go You had to stay Look at you now Wonders await Sometimes you lose Sometimes you win Go to sleep Go to sleep and tell me That you'll dream of me Wake up in the river lying next to me Waiting at the end of the line Cos you used to belong Used to be me and you But now I don't know any more And all used to be real Used to believe in it But now I don't know anymore Take away the pain Take away the good Hold me like a child again See me like you should Go to sleep Go to sleep and tell me That you'll dream of me Wake up in the river lying next to me Waiting at the end of the line Cos you used to belong Used to be me and you Now I don't know any more And all used to be real Used to believe in it But now I don't know anymore

---------------------------

专辑名称:Black Roses 发行时间:2008年 专辑歌手:The Rasmus

专辑介绍: 来自芬兰赫尔辛基,四个16岁的少年在1994年冬天组成The Rasmus。1996年发行第一张专辑《Peep》迅速席卷芬兰乐坛,打下金唱片成绩,在一年之内举行上百场的演唱会,所到之处无不风靡,而接下来的专辑《Playboys》又是一张金唱片,进而获得芬兰葛莱美奖-EMMA音乐奖的“最佳新人奖”。1999年第三张专辑《Hillofatester》中的单曲Liquid被乐迷和媒体票选为年度最佳单曲。2001年,他们的一首单曲F-f-f-falling被收录在合辑《Hell Of Collection》中,不仅刷下白金销量,还荣登排行榜冠军,成为该年度芬兰最受欢迎的热门单曲之一。同年专辑《Into》成为双白金唱片,并囊括EMMA音乐奖“最佳团体”、“最佳单曲”、“最佳摇滚/流行乐团”、“年度最佳专辑”四项大奖。如今,The Rasmus已征服整个欧洲,并和Red Hot Chili Peppers、Rancid、HIM、Roxette等国际级团体一起巡回演出。 2008年The Rasmus发行了乐队的最新专辑《Black Roses》(欧洲9月26日发行,全球9月29日发行),10月份乐队将在芬兰参与一个叫Dynasty Tour 2008 的巡回演出,而2009年,乐队将举行全球巡回演出,名字正是本专辑的Black Roses - World Tour。

So close, so far, I´m lost in time, ready to follow a sign, if there was only a sign. The last goodbye was in my mind, why did I leave you before? I guess it was too high to climb. Give me a reason, why would you want me to live and die? Live and lie. You were the answer, all that I needed to justify, justify my life. Someone as beautiful as you, could be much better, it´s true, like it don´t matter to you. I tried so hard to be alone, it´s nothing I couldn´t do, I guess I was under the cloud. Give me a reason, why would you want me to live and die? Live and lie. You were the answer, all that I needed to justify, justify my life. It´s over now, I should go and find myself before I go and lose someone else. So close, so far, I´m lost in time, ready to follow a sign, if there was only a sign. Give me a reason, why would you want me to live and die? Live and lie. You were the answer, all that I needed to justify, justify my love. It´s over now, and I should go and find myself before I go and lose someone else

----------------------------

专辑名称:If Songs Could Be Held 发行时间:2005年09月13日 专辑歌手:Rosie Thomas

专辑介绍: 清新的吉他,优美的钢琴,婉转柔和的声线,这个来自西雅图的美丽女人给民谣界带来了不同以往的声音。Rosie Thomas很早就确立了她精致的特点鲜明的曲风,但直到她加入Velour 100乐队之后才得以成名,Rosie Thomas在这支以Dream-Pop为主的乐队担任主唱,随后她退出乐队,开始了自己的民谣生涯。2002年的那张《When We Were Small》好评如潮,使人们一下便记住了这个声音甜美的女孩,她的歌声中总是隐隐透着些沧桑感,尽管曲风清新但却有股成熟女人的韵味在里面,真假声的变换频繁却又不让人觉得腻,反而成为她最具标志性的嗓音特点。第一次听她的歌是03年的那张《Only With Laughter Can You Win》,淡紫色的专辑封面一下子吸引了我,随之而来的还有,从此我就把紫色和这个女人不可分割的联系在了一起,当我回过头去听《When We Were Small》时,我则彻底被打动了,一直到05年的《If Songs Could Be Held》,Rosie Thomas的每张专辑封面都是水彩画或是油画,清新可爱。而当我沉浸在Rosie Thomas的声音中时,周围的一切浮躁和喧嚣,仿佛都被同化成静默了。

He took me to the hillside He liked to take me there He took me every Saturday He put flowers in my hair And we laughed like my mother said she once did With my father on his birthday When they went swimming And he took her hand into his And he told her that he loved her His words held meaning How do we make these moments last? How do we get them to stay? When everything passes and time goes away He took me to the theater He liked to take me there He took me every Sunday We did our talking there And we laughed like my mother said she once did With her sister on her birthday when she was seventeen They took her car out for a spin Along the ocean with the top down and life held meaning How do we make these moments last? How do we get them to stay? When everything passes and time goes away

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2008-11-01 22:55:14
    本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 11/4/2008 11:05:04 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
    2#

回复:是该找个新女朋友了,让那些痛苦都过去吧.

后面两首比较喜欢   Travis 整张专集我都下了  没什么惊喜`` 不知道LZ用这标题 是不是自己的个人生活
    3#

en    是的
    4#

KS超美