阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 两首helloween [复制链接]

1#
FOREVER AND ONE What can I do? Will I be getting through? Now that I must try to leave it all behind Did you see what you have done to me? So hard to justify Slowly it's passing by Forever and one Helloween I will miss you However, I kiss you Yet again Way down in Neverland So hard I was trying Tomorrow I'll still be crying How could you hide your lies Your lies Here I am Seeing you once again My heart's so close to stay Too proud to fight I'm walking back into night Will I ever find someone to believe? Forever and one I will miss you However, I kiss you Yet again Way down in Neverland So hard I was trying Tomorrow I'll still be crying How could you hide your lies Your lies (百度歌词) >From our lives' beginning on We are pushed in little forms No one asks us how we like to be In school they teach you what to think But everyone says different things Helloween But they've all convinced That they're the ones to see. Bridge:        So they keep falking         And they never stop         And at a certain point you give it up         So the only thing that's left  to think is this - RF:        I want out - to live my life alone         I want out - leave me be         I want out - to do things on my own         I want out - to live my life and to be free. People tell me A and B Things that I have seen already clear So they push me then from side to side They're pushing me from black and white They're pushing 'til there's nothing more to here. Bridge:        But don't push me to the maximum         Shut your mouth and take it home         Cause I decide the way things gonna be. RF: There's a million ways to see the things in life A million ways to be the fool At the end of it none of us is right Sometimes we need to be alone No, no, no, leave me alone. (百度歌词) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- 从朋友IPOD里面搜刮来的HELLOWEEN,具体是不是HELLOWEEN原唱我还真不清楚...至少我的版本是...(这两首都是百度来的) 附上歌词文件... I WANT OUT好像在SINGSTAR里面也唱到过...
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 1/11/2009 3:12:44 AM 执行 主题分类 操作
在装13的道路上不断摸索着前行.不求最装,但求最13
2#

这是什么 电玩??
3#

singstar么?一个PLAYSTATION游戏,有点像卡拉OK...但是有评分罢了,不过是可以哼的
在装13的道路上不断摸索着前行.不求最装,但求最13
4#

FOREVER AND ONE  这歌好长一段时间我是循环播放的...

我是有爱的阿姨~~
发新话题 回复该主题