阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 假音啊 经典啊 [复制链接]

1#
首次接触Bee Gees的歌曲是他的《Too Much Heaven》,这种以假音腔调演绎的音乐风格俨然成为一种典范,另类的腔调也让我一时之间难辨雄雌。 这首歌除了拥有一切成为经典的元素之外,BEEGEES还别出心裁的采用纯假声演绎,如果不是亲耳所听,很难想象到男人的假音竟然能运用到如此的出神入化。 *Nobody gets too much heaven no more It's much harder to come by I'm waiting in line Nobody gets too much love anymore It's as high as a mountain And harder to climb Oh you and me girl Got a lot of love in store And it flows through you And it flows through me And I love you so much more Then my life..I can see beyond forever Everything we are will never die Loving's such a beautiful thing Oh you make my world.. a summer day Are you just a dream to fade away (*) You and me girl got a highway to the sky We can turn away from the night and day And the tears you had to cry You're my life.. I can see a new tomorrow Everything we are will never die Loving's such a beautiful thing When you are to me, the light above Made for all to see our precious love(*) Love is such a beautiful thing You make my world a summer day Are you just a dream to fade away (*) Nobody gets too much love anymore It's as wide as a river and harder to cross (*)
最后编辑怪兽叔叔 最后编辑于 2009-02-13 18:15:53
本主题由 版主 cecilia72 于 2/13/2009 6:49:59 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
2#

bee gees  还是相当的出名的
3#

用假声比较好 假音容易让人误解成某晚
Goodbye Highbury,goodbye Ice Man.
4#

假音的确很厉害 我更喜欢他们的first of may和i started a joke
5#

很冒昧地插句嘴...假声和假音说的不是同一个东西么?如果我错了...无视好了...
在装13的道路上不断摸索着前行.不求最装,但求最13
6#

first of may是我接觸他們的第一首
7#

他们所有的歌都这种腔调,无所谓假声了
发新话题 回复该主题