阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

最新消息 [复制链接]

21#

棒子比大本~贝拉都强~恩~
22#

Hazard tells Arsenal: 'I am staying at Lille'

Arsenal have suffered further disappointment with the news that Eden Hazard does not want to move to the Emirates.
Fresh from their 8-2 humiliation at the hands of Manchester United, Arsene Wenger claimed he had 20 people working on signing players.
Hazard was one of Wenger’s top targets, along with Gary Cahill at Bolton, but he has been left frustrated in his pursuit of him.

The rumours must stop. I am here

Eden Hazard
It was suggested that Lille were open to selling Hazard at the right price but Arsenal would have to smash their transfer record and bid more than £20m for the French club to do business.
In any case, though, Hazard says he is happy to continue playing for Lille.
The talented Belgian has a contract with the club until 2015 and he said: “We have recruited well and we have some quality players here.
“I hope we will have an even better season than last year. Anyway, I enjoy it here. The rumours must stop. I am here.”
Michel Seydoux, the Lille president, added: “Our team is built around Eden so we will not lose him now.”
有一个教练创造了一个输遍欧洲三大杯决赛的纪录。1992年他带领摩纳哥在优胜者杯决赛中0比2不敌不来梅,2000年联盟杯决赛被土耳其球队加拉塔萨雷爆冷击败,2006年冠军杯决赛被巴赛罗纳打败,这个教练他就是温格。
还有一个教练创造过联赛杯奇迹,2007年决赛输给切尔西,2011年决赛输给要降级的伯明翰,为了避免2013年联赛杯决赛输球的惨剧再次发生,他毅然决定放水布拉德福德队。这个教练他还是温格。
23#

韓國隊長, 來了英超 要比朴智星和李青龍 強大呀!~

蛻變中的阿森納!!!!!
24#

Hazard tells Arsenal: 'I am staying at Lille'

Arsenal have suffered further disappointment with the news that Eden Hazard does not want to move to the Emirates.
Fresh from their 8-2 humiliatio
Ars.havin 发表于 2011-8-29 21:59:00

其实哈扎德对于我们来说真心不靠谱,特别屠杀以后。
25#

哈扎德买来至少要交1-2年的学费才能成为核心

还是买个成熟的吧

怀念不如相见
26#

大本...沙马.......无语了..还有VELA~~
27#

据说大本要改练中卫了。
买票周勇是为了顶替大本的位置