阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

如此丢脸,就是温格一手造成的! [复制链接]

1#
就像伟大的M爷爷,他正在把球队带向死亡。
看看伊安赖特的专栏吧:
Arsenal's business has come way too late and now the team is imploding. It is terrifying — and tragic — to see where the club is heading. Wenger has to realise times are changing. Equally, I feel he has been let down by his backroom staff and I wonder what on earth his scouting network has been up to. Equally, some of this is Wenger's fault. I hear that along with Tony Adams, Dennis Bergkamp wanted to remain at Arsenal as a coach but Wenger did not want this.
Instead, Dennis, a man who adored Arsenal and enjoyed living in London with his family, moved back to Holland to take up a position with Ajax.
As I said in this column a few weeks ago, it still hurt seeing Patrick Vieira working behind the scenes at Manchester City when I feel he could be at Arsenal.
Wenger has to realise that times have changed and must look at himself and seek a solution.
It would have been nice to see Arsenal in the hunt for Ashley Young. This is a lad raised as an Arsenal fan, it was his dream to play for them — and on Sunday he was scoring two goals for United against Arsenal.
用可以买mata的钱买了张伯伦,放弃阿什利杨却去买什么棒子等等...他不是没有钱,他是在作死

潜水很久,只想说,再买多少人也没用,这艘船的船长已经废掉了。
2#

顶你,温格就是捉死,活该...
温格我听你说话我想吐,别恶心人了行嘛~~
3#

亚当斯和博格坎普出走Ajax的原因很清楚了,温格把人家赶走的,为什么维埃拉不回来??!赖特说的很清楚了,温格不要。
4#

人家教练 买来 张伯伦还不是为了将来 卖个好价钱!
恶心的商人!!你不该当教练!
奴性==痞性
    就要远远的看你。。。{Wasted Time.}。。如我淡淡的心情