阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

白人说唱歌手Eminem最著名的几首歌 [复制链接]

1#

我想他在美国一定是一个奇迹,我的朋友当中没有人不喜欢他的。

作为少有的白人说唱歌手,Eminem的存在就是为了诠释两个字“个性”。

1.Lost yourself

[MP=480,70,false]http://public.srce.hr/~mbrkljac/eminem%20-%20lose%20your%20self.mp3[/MP]

下载地址:http://public.srce.hr/~mbrkljac/eminem%20-%20lose%20your%20self.mp3

歌词:

Look, if you had, one shot, one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted In one moment Would you capture it or just let it slip His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy There´s vomit on his sweater already, mom´s spaghetti He?s nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud He opens his mouth, but the words won´t come out He´s chokin, how everybody´s jokin now The clocks run out, time?s up over, bloah! Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked He´s so mad, but he won´t give up that easy No He won´t have it , he knows his whole back city´s ropes It don´t matter, he´s dope He knows that, but he´s broke He?s so stacked that he knows When he goes back to his mobile home, that´s when it´s Back to the lab again yo This whole rap shit He better go capture this moment and hope it don´t pass him HOOK: You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You own it, you better never let it go You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow This opportunity comes once in a lifetime The souls escaping, through this hole that it?s gaping This world is mine for the taking Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order A normal life is boring, but superstardom?s close to post mortar It only grows harder, only grows hotter He blows us all over these hoes is all on him Coast to coast shows, he´s known as the globetrotter Lonely roads, God only knows He´s grown farther from home, he´s no father He goes home and barely knows his own daughter But hold your nose cuz here goes the cold water those hoes don´t want him no mo, he´s cold product They moved on to the next schmoe who flows He nose dove and sold nada So the soap opera is told and unfolds I suppose it´s old poetna, but the beat goes on Da da dum da dum HOOK No more games, I´m a change what you call rage Tear this mothafuckin roof off like 2 dogs caged I was playin in the beginnin, the mood all changed I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage But I kept rhymin and stepwritin the next cypher Best believe somebody?s payin the pied piper All the pain inside amplified by the fact That I can?t get by with my 9 to 5 And I can´t provide the right type of life for my family Cuz man, these goddam food stamps don´t buy diapers And it?s no movie, there?s no Mekhi Phifer, this is my life And these times are so hard and it´s getting even harder Tryin to feed and water my seed, plus See dishonor caught up between bein a father and a prima donna Baby mama dramas screamin on and Too much for me to wanna Stay in one spot, another day or not Has gotten me to the point, I´m like a snail I´ve got to formulate a plot or end up in jail or shot Success is my only mothafuckin option, failure´s not Mom, I love you, but this trail has got to go I cannot grow old in Salem´s lot So here I go is my shot. Feet fail me not this may be the only opportunity that I got HOOK You can do anything you set your mind to, man

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Without Me

[MP=480,70,false]http://www.bompastorpm.com.br/top10/05_without_me_eminem.mp3[/MP]

下载地址:http://www.bompastorpm.com.br/top10/05_without_me_eminem.mp3

歌词:

Trice "Obie Trice, Real Name No Gimmicks..." Beat Changes Eminem Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside. Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside. Female Voice "Ooooohhhhh!" Eminem Guess who’s back, back again Shady’s back, tell a friend Guess who’s back, guess who’s back, guess who’s back, guess who’s back, guess who’s back, guess who’s back, guess who’s back... Verse 1: I’ve created a monster, cuz nobody wants to See Marshall no more they want Shady I’m chopped liver Well if you want Shady, then this is what I’ll give ya A little bit of weed mixed with some hard liquor Some vodka that will jumpstart my heart quicker Then a shock when I get shocked at the hospital By the Dr. when I’m not cooperating When I’m rocking the table while he’s operating "Hey" You waited this long to stop debating Cuz I’m back, I’m on the rag and ovulating I know you got a job Ms. Cheney But your husbands heart problems complicating So the FCC won’t let me be Or let me be me so let me see They tried to shut me down on MTV But it feels so empty without me So come on dip, bum on your lips Fuck that cum on your lips and some on your tits And get ready cuz this shit’s about to get heavy I just settled all my lawsuits, "Fuck you Debbie!" Chorus: Now this looks like a job for me So everybody just follow me Cuz we need a little controversy, Cuz it feels so empty without me I said this looks like a job for me So everybody just follow me Cuz we need a little controversy, Cuz it feels so empty without me Verse 2: Little hellions, kids feeling rebellious Embarrassed, their parents still listen to Elvis They start feeling like prison is helpless, Til someone comes along on a mission and yells "bitch" A visionary, vision is scary, could start a revolution, Pollutin’ the air waves a rebel So let me just revel and bask, In the fact that I got everyone kissing my ass And it’s a disaster such a catastrophe For you to see so damn much of my ass you ask for me? Well I’m back (*Batman Noise*) fix your bent antenna Tune it in and then I’m gonna enter Into the front of your skin like a splinter The center of attention back for the winter I’m interesting, the best thing since wrestling Infesting in your kids ears and nesting Testing "Attention Please" Feel the tension soon as someone mentions me Here’s my 10 cents my 2 cents is free A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me? Chorus 2x Verse 3: A tisk-it a task-it, I go tit for tat with anybody who’s talking this shit that shit Chris Kirkpatrick, you can get your ass kicked Worse than them little Limp Bizkit bastards, And Moby, you can get stomped by Obie, You 36 year old bald headed fag blow me You don’t know me, you’re too old Let go, it’s over, nobody listens to techno Now lets go, just give me the signal I will be there with a whole list full of new insults I’ve been dope, suspenseful with a pencil Ever since Prince turned himself into a symbol But sometimes the shit just seems, Everybody only wants to discuss me So this means I’m disgusting, But its just me I’m just obscene Though I’m not the first king of controversy I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley, To do Black Music so selfishly And use it to get myself wealthy (Hey) There’s a concept that works 20 million other white rappers emerge But no matter how many fish in the sea It’ll be so empty without me Chorus 2x Hum dei la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la Hum dei la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Cleanin out my closet

[MP=480,70,false]http://218.75.78.189/33445566//pycs/2003/new2/011/2.wma[/MP]

下载地址:http://218.75.78.189/33445566//pycs/2003/new2/011/2.wma

歌词:

Intr Where´s my snare? I have no snare on my headphones There you go Yeah Yo yo Verse #1 Have you ever been hated, or discriminated against? I have, I´ve been protested and demostrated against Picket signs for my wickid rhymes, look at the times Sick of this mind, of the mother f*cking kid that´s behind All this commotion, emotions run deep as oceans exploding Tempers flaring from parents just blow em off and keep going Not taking nothing from no one, give em hell long as I´m breathing Keep kicking ass in the morning, and taking names in the evening Leaving with the taste of sour with viniger in they mouth See they can trigger me, but they´ll never figure me out Look at me now, I betcha prolly sick of me now Ain´t you mama, I´ma make you look so ridiculous now Chorus x2 I´m sorry mama I never meant to hurt you I never meant make you cry But tonight, I´m cleaning out my closet One More Time I´m sorry mama I never meant to hurt you I never meant make you cry But tonight, I´m cleaning out my closet Ha! Verse #2 I got some skeletons in my closet And I dont know if no one knows it So before they throw me inside my coffin and close it I´ma expose it, I´ll take you back to ´73 Before I ever had a multi-platinum selling CD I was a baby maybe I was just a couple of months My faggot father must´ve had his panties up in a bunch ´Cause he split, I wonder if he even kissed me goodbye No I don´t, on second thought I just f*cking wished he would die I look at Hailey, and I couldn´t picture leaving her side Even if I hated Kim, I grin my teeth and I try to make it work With her atleast for Hailie´s sake I maybe made some mistakes But I´m only human but I´m man enough to face them today What I did was stupid, no doubt it was dumb But the smartest shoot I did was take the bullets outta that gun Cause I´d of killed em, shoot I would´ve shot Kim and them both It´s my life, I´d like to welcome ya´ll to the Eminem show Chorus x2 Verse #3 Now I would never diss my own mama just to get recognition Take a second to listen for who you think this record is dissing But put yourself in my position, just try to invision Witnessing your mama popping prescription pills in the kitchen bitching that someone´s always going through her purse when shoot´s missing Going through public housing systems, victim of munchasen syndrome My whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn´t ´Til I grew up, now I blew up it makes you sick to your stomach, doesn´t it? Wasn´t it the reason you made a CD for me, ma? So you could try to justify the way you treated me, ma? But guess what, your getting older now and it´s cold when your lonely And Nathan´s growing up so quick he´s gonna know that your phoney And Hailie´s getting so big now, you should see her, she´s beautiful But you´ll never see her, she wont even be at your funeral *hahaha* See what hurts me the most, is you wont admit you was wrong Bitch, do your song, keep telling yourself that you was a mum But how dare you try to take what you didn´t help me to get You selfish bitch, I hope you f*cking burn in hell for this shoot! Remember when Ronnie died and you said you wished it was me? Well guess what, I am dead, dead to you as can be Chorus x2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.My band

[MP=480,70,false]http://202.104.237.190/st020file165/st3f//0515/004/06.mp3[/MP]

下载地址:http://202.104.237.190/st020file165/st3f//0515/004/06.mp3

歌词:暂缺

[此贴子已经被discoco于2004-12-28 22:04:20编辑过]

2#

支持下

3#

清理我的小屋 那首听过,挺不错的
4#

Eminem的歌最大特点就是歌词长~
5#

最大特点是乱
6#

以下是引用威廉主义在2004-12-28 16:35:36的发言:

作为少有的白人说唱歌手,Eminem的存在就是为了诠释两个字“个性”。

恩,他的歌、他的人、他出演的影片(唯一一部),都可以用“个性鲜明”来形容。

当时他的《8英里》抓住了很多少男少女的心,扫了很多奖(那个赢了就拿帆板的奖叫什么奖?),一些老长辈对其评价也不错,拍第一部就获得这样的成就着实不容易。

7#

第一首很好,其他的听不到,下载后也播不了

Titi, je t'amie toujours!
In my heart there always be a place for you, for all my live...

8#

是阿姆的就一定要顶。。。。。

[em05][em05]
9#

他的新专辑ENCORE还不错。。。

我喜欢他的还有

Business

Stan

The real slim shady , Kill U,My name is,Giulty Conscience,Still dont give a fuck。。太多了。。。每首都很喜欢的。。。

对了,威廉大哥,很多人是因为那首和DIDO合唱的STAN才开始认识EM的。。

[em03][em03]
10#

以下是引用威廉主义在2004-12-28 16:35:36的发言:

4.My band

[MP=480,70,false]http://202.104.237.190/st020file165/st3f//0515/004/06.mp3[/MP]

下载地址:http://202.104.237.190/st020file165/st3f//0515/004/06.mp3

歌词:暂缺

My Band

[Intro - Eminem] I don't know dude I think everybody's all jealous and shit Cause I'm like the lead singer of a band dude And I think everybody's got a fuckin problem with me dude And they need to take it up with me after the show Because. [Chorus - Eminem] These chicks don't even know the name of my band But they're all on me like they wanna hold hands Cause once I blow they know that I'll be the man All because I'm the lead singer of my band [Verse - Eminem] So I get off stage right, drop the mic Walk up to the hot chicks and I'm all like "Sup ladies? my name's Slim Shady I'm the lead singer of D-12 baby" They're all like "Oh my God it's him!" "Becky oh my fucking god it's Eminem!!!" "I swear to fucking God dude you fucking rock!" "Please, Marshall, please let me suck your cock!" And by now, the rest of the fellas get jealous Specially when I drop the beat and do my acapellas All the chicks start yelling, all the hot babes Throw their bras and their shirts and their panties on stage So like every single night they pick a fight with me But when we fight it's kinda like sibling rivalry Cause they're back on stage the next night with me Dude I just think you're trying to steal the light from me Yesterday Kuniva tried to pull a knife on me Cause I told him Jessica Alba's my wife to be This rock star shit, it's the life for me And all the other guys just despise me B Cuz [Chorus - Eminem] These chicks don't even know the name of my band But they're all on me like they wanna hold hands Cause once I blow they know that I'll be the man All because I'm the lead singer of my band [Bridge - Eminem] My band! My band! My band! My band! My band! My band! My band! My band! My baaaaaand baby! [Verse - Swifty McVay] You just wanna see a nigga backwards don't you Hey dad how come we don't rap on proto? Smash these vocals and do a performance But we in the van and he in a tour bus You don't want my autograph, youse a liar And no I'm Swift (oh I thought you were Kuniva) What the hell is wrong with our dressing room?! Cause our shit is lookin smaller than a decimal See I know how to rap, it's simple but All I did was read a Russell Simmons book So I'm more intact, tryna get on the map Doing jumpin jacks whiling get whipped on my back [Verse - Kuniva & (Kon Artis)] Look at Em little punk ass thinking he the shit (Yeah I know man find himself takin on a flick) Hey I thought we had an interview with DJ Clue (Eminem: No I had an interview, not you two) You gonna be late for soundcheck (Man I ain't gonna to soundcheck) And our mics are screwed up (and his always sound best!) (You know what man, I'm a say something) (Hey yo Em!) (Eminem: You got somethin to say?!) (Man nothing) I thought you bout to tell him off man, what's up? (Man I'm a tell him when I feel like it, man shut up) (And you ain't even back me up when we supposed to be a crew) Man I was bout to talk right after you, I swear (Aww man whatever) I swear man [Chorus - Eminem] These chicks don't even know the name of my band But they're all on me like they wanna hold hands Cause once I blow they know that I'll be the man All because I'm the lead singer of my band [Verse - Proof] They say the lead singers rock, but the group does not Went from sold out arenas to the amusement parks I'm gon let the world know that Proof is hot I should cut his mic off when the music starts (Eminem: Hey yo it's.. ) Ready to snap on a dumbass fan Every time I hear (Hey dude I love your band!) We ain't a band bitch, we don't play instruments So why he get 90 and we only get 10 percent? And these guys acting funny every area code (Eminem: Proof carry my bag) bitch carry your own Can't make it to the stage, security in my way (Who the fuck are you? Where's Obie and Dre?!) [Verse - Bizarre] God damn it, I'm sick of this group Time for me to go solo and make some loot I told you I made the beats and wrote all the raps Till Kon Artis - slipped me some crack 'Lose Yourself' video I was in the back 'Superman' video I was in the back For the media, I got some suggestions Fuck Marshall! ask us the questions Like who's D12? how we get started? (But what about Eminem?) Bitch are you retarded?! Anyway, I'm the popularest guy in the group Big ass stomache, bitches think I'm cute (hey sexy!) 50 told me to do situps to get buff Did two and a half and then couldn't get up Fuck D12! I'm outta this band I'm gonna start a group with the real Roxanne [Eminem Singing] Girl why cant you see you're the only one for me And it just tears my ass apart to know that you dont know my name (Man fuck this!) {*punch*} [Chorus - Bizarre] These chicks don't even know the name of my band (ha ha!) But they're all on me like they wanna hold hands (fuck Marshall!) Cause once I blow I know that I'll be the man All because I'm the lead singer of my band [Bridge - Eminem] My band! My band! My band! My band! My band! My band! My band! My band! My baaaaaand baby! [Bizarre] The hottest boy band in the world - D12! [Eminem as a Salsa singer] I'm the lead singer of my band I get all the girl's to take off their underpants And the lead singer of my band, my salsa Makes all the pretty girl's want to dance My salsa, look out for my next single it's called 'My Salsa' My salsa, salsa, salsa, salsa, my salsa Makes all the pretty girls want to dance And take off their underpants My salsa makes all the pretty girls wanna dance And take off their underpants, my salsa Where'd everybody go?

发新话题 回复该主题