阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] Do the Panic....or Not..... [复制链接]

1#
Do the Panic--> Phantom Planet Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be-doo. Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be doo. *guess were all in trouble huh* {Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be doo} Doing the panic {Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be doo} Doing the panic {Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be doo} Doing the panic Come on, come on It's time to lose control Come on, come on Turn on the radio Come on, come on You're gonna feel alright Come on, come on Let's do the panic tonight Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be-doo. Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be doo. Now I am doing the panic {Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be doo} Just doing the panic {Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be doo} Doing the panic {Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be doo} Doing the panic Come on, come on It's time to lose control Come on, come on Turn on the radio Come on, come on You're gonna feel alright Come on, come on Let's do the panic tonight Come on, come on It's time to lose control Come on, come on Turn on the radio Come on, come on You're gonna feel alright Come on, come on Let's do the panic tonight Come on, come on It's time to lose control Come on, come on Turn on the radio Come on, come on You're gonna feel alright Come on, come on Let's do the panic tonight Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be-doo. Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo. Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be-doo. Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo. Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be-doo. Ba ba ba, ba ba sha-doo be. Don't Panic--> Coldplay Oh, we're sinking like stones, All that we fought for, All those places we've gone, All of us are done for. We live in a beautiful world, Yeah we do, yeah we do, We live in a beautiful world, Oh, we're sinking like stones, All that we fought for, All those places we've gone, All of us are done for. We live in a beautiful world, Yeah we do, yeah we do, We live in a beautiful world. Oh, all that I know, There's nothing here to run from, And there, everybody here's got somebody to lean on.
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-08-04 10:38:46
本主题由 版主 cecilia72 于 8/18/2008 9:12:58 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
2#

回复:Do the Panic....or Not.....

Don't Panic 大家应该是很熟的,这是个现场版本,里面的口琴很出彩 Do the Panic 来自 Phantom Planet 的新专辑 Raise the Dead, 再挑个不错的Dropped。。。。只能说主唱的唱法越来越吊了。。。。呵呵。。 I can swear I feel the beating of a cold cold heart Or there's a chill, 'cause it's showing through your clothing And as far as I can tell There's nothing underneath your v-neck tee I'm begging I'm begging I'm begging you please now Tell me that you want me Tell me that you need me Tell me 'cause I'd like to know Won't you stop teasing me Won't you take it easy Tell me 'cause I'd like to know You're never gonna go Drop Whatcha Got Now Everybody knows the way the eye goe Moving like a curtain closes over the finale From your head down to your toes Up and down checking you out now beyond a doubt Make a copy in the office for the desk with the windows In the ivory dome You've made it your home See you in the sills Smiling ear to ear Never gonna go Do you want me Tell me that you need me Tell me 'cause I'd like to know Won't you stop teasing me Won't you take it easy Tell me 'cause I'd like to know You're never gonna go Drop Whatcha Got Now Tell me that you want me Tell me that you need me Tell me 'cause I'd like to know Won't you stop teasing me Won't you take it easy Tell me 'cause I'd like to know You're never gonna go Drop Whatcha Got Now Tell me that you want me Tell me that you need me Tell me 'cause I'd like to know Now!
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-08-04 10:45:14
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
3#

树姐 怎么感觉你从来不听中文歌
4#

不错,顶了一下 神墓
5#

谢谢楼上捧场。。 回3楼,其实俺听的,给你贴个吓吓你。。哈哈。。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...