阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] The life is a canvas, the colors are you. [复制链接]

1#

A-ha - <Lifelines>

Stories are painted In lines on your face Misunderstandings And little mistakes A chance to start over Is all that it takes You know if you do Your life is a canvas The colors are you Follow me out Follow me 'round Let's make the road up as we go along Just as we planned You want to believe it You know that it's true Your life is a canvas The colors are you You cannot erase them The words that were said Just paint them over Inside of your head All that is needed You know you must make One leap of faith Everything else will fall into place Follow me out Follow me 'round Let's make it up and go back To where it began All that is needed Is one leap of faith Everything else will fall into place Anywhere you'll ever go Everyone you'll ever know You may never find it Everyone you'll ever see Anyone you choose to be How you look will decide How you look will decide what you see Follow the moon Follow the sun Let's make a deal this time To stay with the plan All that is needed is one leap of faith Everything else will fall into place Everything else will fall into place Stories are painted In the lines of your face...

--------------------------------

I will never let you down I will always be around In the time we are here We'll see love disappear Don't ask how Don't ask why Just fly, dragonfly Just fly, dragonfly I will never bring you down I will always stick around I will heat you when you're cold In the time we have left We'll raise eyes to the sky Don't ask how Don't ask why Just fly, dragonfly Just fly, dragonfly Don't ask how Don't ask why Just fly, dragonfly Just fly, fly, fly dragonfly

.----------------------------------

Some sign of forgiveness Some form of release Is all that she asks for Is all that she needs She waits for the day when She feels more at ease Some time to be careful Some time left in peace Cold stars of the future Burn bright in the past These moments of solace They won't last They don't last You're wasting the moment Biding your time No one got ahead Standing in line So something is over Before it's begun So close you can taste it But now it is gone Cold stars of the future Burn bright in the past These moments of solace They don't last They cannot last You're hoping for solace Well, just look around Everyone here is Standing in line

已有1评分我要评分查看所有评分

最后编辑C.Gogo 最后编辑于 2009-03-14 23:03:45
    2#

对神秘的LZ非常感兴趣   总是有好歌  好标题  却从不留言
    3#

。。。。。。
    最后编辑G.Clichy 最后编辑于 2009-03-15 00:12:32

也许你不知道我在哪里,
    也许你不知道我在做什么,
    也许你也不需要知道,
    我每时每刻都在想你 。
    4#