阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[正式转会] [官方网站]科斯切尔尼加盟 将批6号球衣 [复制链接]

1#
Laurent Koscielny completes move to Arsenal   阿森纳足球俱乐部很高兴的宣布,法甲洛里昂中后卫劳伦·科斯切尔尼已经加盟了球队,转会费不详。   24岁的科斯切尔尼是一名中后卫,2009-10赛季代表洛里昂参加过40场各项赛事。   在2009年加盟这家法甲俱乐部之前,科斯切尔尼曾先后效力于甘冈和图尔队。2009年,他被评选为2008-09赛季法乙联赛最佳球员。   科斯切尔尼上赛季帮助洛里昂获得了法甲第七名的成绩。尽管出生在法国,但他并未代表这个国家出场,因为家庭血统的原因,他同样有资格代表波兰国家队出战。   主帅阿尔塞纳·温格说:“科斯切尔尼是一名拥有出色实力的中后卫,他上赛季在洛里昂的表现非常出色。我们认定他是一名非常强硬的中后卫,他上赛季取得了巨大的进步。他展示了自己强大的精神意志,他是一个战士,一名非常强大的对手。科斯切尔尼将成为我们球队很好的补充。”   这位新加盟的球员表示,“加盟阿森纳让我非常激动。他们是欧洲最出色的球队之一,拥有许多优秀的球员。我真的很期待代表新东家征战英超和欧冠联赛。而且,阿尔塞纳·温格——阿森纳拥有世界上最出色的主教练之一。我迫不及待的期待与他合作,我会为了阿森纳的支持者们而竭尽全力。”   科斯切尔尼将接过俱乐部的六号球衣,按计划他将在7月31日和8月1日的时候第一次亮相酋长球场,届时阿森纳会在酋长杯中先后挑战米兰和凯尔特人。   注:科斯切尔尼出生于1985年9月10日,身高1米86。 ................................................................................................................................................................................... Arsenal Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of defender Laurent Koscielny from French Ligue 1 side Lorient on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee. Twenty-four year-old Koscielny, who is predominantly a central defender, made 40 appearances in all competitions during his season with Lorient in the 2009/2010 campaign. Before joining the north-west French club Lorient in 2009, Koscielny also played for En Avant Guingamp and Tours in France, where in 2009 he was voted Best Player in Ligue 2 for the 2008/2009 season by his fellow professionals - the UNFP (National Union of Professional Footballers in France). Although born in France, uncapped Koscielny, who helped Lorient to seventh place in the French league championship last season, would also qualify to represent the Poland national team as a result of his family roots. Manager Arsène Wenger said: "Koscielny is a central defender with great ability who performed extremely well last season for Lorient. We identified him as a very strong centre half, who has made big progress very quickly. He has shown he is mentally strong, he's a fighter and a very strong competitor. Koscielny is a great addition to our squad." New Arsenal player Koscielny said: "I'm very excited to be joining Arsenal. They are one of the biggest teams in Europe with many great players. I'm really looking forward to playing in the English Premier League and the Champions League with my new club. Also, in Arsène Wenger, Arsenal has one of the best managers in the world and I can't wait to work with him and do my best for the Arsenal supporters." Koscielny, who will wear the number 6 shirt, is scheduled to make his first appearance at Emirates Stadium over the weekend of Friday 31st July and Saturday 1st August, when Arsenal compete with AC Milan, Celtic and Olympique Lyonnais for the Emirates Cup 2010. 官网链接:http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/laurent-koscielny-completes-move-to-arsenal
最后编辑george.arsenal 最后编辑于 2010-07-08 08:36:16
本主题由 版主 george.arsenal 于 7/8/2010 8:37:06 AM 执行 设置高亮 操作
2#

终于终于
截至目前,世界上能在队服上印上五星的足球队,只有巴西和中国。
3#

欢迎,希望能有出色的表现
4#

中卫终于双白了
RAY ALLEN FOR THE WINNNNNN......YES!!!
5#

6#