阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Pandora has a box and I have ears [复制链接]

21#

10/07/2010: Very amazing..it's palying some songs i used to listen to a lot, maybe I should dig into my hard drive..just realised how many songs I stored over there Going Going Gone -- Paloalto

I give myself some energy I took it from the shelf I'll make myself reanimate And turn away I can see the road I'm running on It's dangerous from the start Then my soul and my enemies were thrown away What he doesn't know I'm not going home I'm not gonna stay this way again What he doesn't know I'm not going home for days It took my soul from my canopy I knew it from the start With it myself and my energies were thrown away I can see the road I started from It's stable from the cause Right then my start and my ending race were thrown away What he doesn't know I'm not going home I'm not gonna stay this way again What he doesn't know I'm not going home I'm not gonna stay this way again What he doesn't know about this way And all this time I'm pacing for it Out of order And all this time I'm pacing Really doesn't matter if you fight me Fight me What he doesn't know I'm not going home I'm not gonna stay this way again What he doesn't know I'm not going home I'm not gonna stay this way again What he doesn't know about this way What he can't be tamed this way again What he doesn't know about this way Baby baby baby baby ===============================================

Kalifornia -- Kashmir

Kalifornia, have you gone wild? I'm sifting through your dark miles reaching out for you in the headlight's glare but you're way to devious to be aware Restles, restles windswept road take me someplace unfold Kalifornia, in a bleak road song old nick warned me against the storm but I'm your slipstream you're my trail drive wild with me full sails Restles, restles windswept road take me someplace unfold sometime get there sometime

煋瞎树....07/15/11...
22#

10/08/2010 The Heart of Life --John Mayer I hate to see you cry Lying there in that position There's things you need to hear So turn off your tears and listen Pain throws your heart to the ground Love turns the whole thing around No, it won't all go the way it should But I know the heart of life is good You know it's nothing new Bad news never had good timing Then the circle of your friends Will defend the silver lining Pain throws your heart to the ground Love turns the whole thing around No, it won't all go the way it should But I know the heart of life is good (Whistle Interlude) Pain throws your heart to the ground Love turns the whole thing around Fear is a friend who's misunderstood But I know the heart of life is good I know it's good
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
23#

Heard this song from a soap opera- raising hope..a very younge grandma sang this song to put her crying sugar into sleep  the voice was so soft.. makes me kinda emotional. Danny's Song -- Kenny Loggins (original) People smile and tell me I'm the lucky one, and we've just begun, Think I'm gonna have a son. He will be like she and me, as free as a dove, conceived in love, Sun is gonna shine above. Chorus: And even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with ya honey, And everything will bring a chain of love. And in the morning when I rise, you bring a tear of joy to my eyes, And tell me everything is gonna be alright. Seems as though a month ago I beta chi, never got high, Oh, I was a sorry guy. And now a smile, a face, a girl that shares my name, Now I'm through with the game, this boy will never be the same. (To chorus:) Pisces, Virgo rising is a very good sign, strong and kind, And the little boy is mine. Now I see a family where there once was none, now we've just begun, Yeah, we're gonna fly to the sun. (To chorus:) Love the girl who holds the world in a paper cup, drink it up, Love her and she'll bring you luck. And if you find she helps your mind, buddy, take her home, Don't you live alone, try to earn what lovers own. (To chorus:)
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
24#

10/15/2010    Sometimes I have nothing to say except "fuck this job and fuck this world"...... Precious --- Depeche Mode Precious and fragile things Need special handling My God what have we done to You? We always try to share The tenderest of care Now look what we have put You through... Things get damaged Things get broken I thought we'd manage But words left unspoken Left us so brittle There was so little left to give Angels with silver wings Shouldn't know suffering I wish I could take the pain for You If God has a master plan That only He understands I hope it's Your eyes He's seeing through Things get damaged Things get broken I thought we'd manage But words left unspoken Left us so brittle There was so little left to give I pray You learn to trust Have faith in both of us And keep room in Your heart for two Things get damaged Things get broken I thought we'd manage But words left unspoken Left us so brittle There was so little left to give
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
发新话题 回复该主题