阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[枪迷视点] 我们今天没有大问题——温格赛后采访 [复制链接]

1#
Wenger takes positivesGunners boss hails performance despite defeatArsenal manager Arsene Wenger is staying positive despite the 2-0 defeat to London rivals Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. The Gunners put in a good performance for the most part but could not turn territory and possession into clear-cut chances as goals from Didier Drogba and Alex secured a Blues triumph. Drogba, who has haunted Arsenal in recent seasons, back-heeled into the net in the 39th minute before Alex scored a thunderbolt of a free-kick five minutes from time to secure the points. Wenger believes his side performed well despite the two-goal reverse and is taking the positives from the loss. "The team fought outstandingly well and showed some great qualities," he told Sky Sports. "We have to take the positives from that massive disappointment. "We care about winning our games but you have to take a little bit of distance with the result as well. "I believe we showed outstanding quality and we have to keep battling and fighting and get our influential players back. We have an outstanding team. "Having watched the game as objectively as I can, I believe we can have big regrets for having lost it." Early missesThings could have been different for the Gunners if Laurent Koscielny had scored a header in the opening minute, but his effort flew over. This came after Marouane Chamakh had nodded wide and Wenger concedes his team should have taken their early chances. "The game should have been over before it started," he added. "We had two chances in the first minute, one very easy. We had chance after chance and never put the ball in the back of the net. "It's never too early (to score). The game starts when you start. "I believe he (Koscielny) should have at least hit the target. "It's disappointing because it was a good collective team performance and I believe sometimes we rushed our game in the final third, especially in the first half when we wanted to take some difficult shots." On Didier Drogba's performance, Wenger remarked: "He is a good striker of course but I believe overall we had no big problems today." 赛后采访出来了,其实不用想也知道温格说了什么,大致看了下:“输了比赛很失望,我们对能否赢得比赛很在乎,但是仍有许多积极面,球队展现了自己非凡的(outstanding)的实力,拼到了最后,是一只非凡的(居然两次用outstanding形容,我表示很惊讶)队伍, 比赛本该还没开始就该结束了,因为一开赛我们就有两个很好的机会,查马克的和科斯切尔尼的,都是必进球! 很失望,因为我们踢得很好。 关于德华,他是个好球员,但是,总的说,我们今天没有什么大问题!” over
最后编辑玻璃筷子 最后编辑于 2010-10-04 02:45:51
本主题由 版主 罗宾范佩尔西 于 10/4/2010 6:42:12 PM 执行 主题分类 操作
2#

复读机
3#

不是癌症晚期,一切都不是大问题
4#

回复 2# 37°2 的帖子

所以球队成绩也在复读。。
5#

教授OUTSTANDING你全家,而你给我OUT!
6#

哎呀,无语啊,我们20内都不买巨星,还了钱再说!无语的温格,我们球迷可没有时间跟你玩啊,老大你想当萧何吗?
我很快就复出了,期待为阿森纳拼杀!!!
7#

教授的意思是我厂这帮鸟人就这个实力~~
8#

场面不错了,确实没大问题。 但一而再再而三地输切尔西、曼联,“小”问题还是多得很
9#

问题挺大的,最大的问题就是他
10#

我们今天没有大问题 就是输了 我们这赛季也没大问题 就是无冠

I will be here ,For you
发新话题 回复该主题