虽然算是成年旧事,但细细读来,还是有点味道的!

先弄了几篇,好象一点过几天慢慢弄喽~~

希望大家喜欢!

1楼:第1---3篇

16楼:第4篇

23楼:第5篇

=============================================

(2002年)皮雷日记---THE FRENCH PATIENT法国病人

2002年3月23日,皮雷在与纽卡斯尔队员Nikos Dabizas的一次碰撞中,韧带撕裂。他因此提前结束了那个赛季,并告别了2002韩日世界杯。 THE FRENCH PATIENT 'You are forbidden to do what you love' “我不得不离开心爱的足球!” 'This jump - I'll always remember it. Freddie Ljungberg was following up the move and was trying to get the ball from Dabizas. I came as a support. In order to avoid Dabizas's tackle, I jumped. As I fell to the ground, my right knee twisted outwards. I tried to pull back and then heard a crack. I believe this injury was due to mental tiredness, and that I was at fault because I was not focused enough. “我永远记得那一跳!当时是永贝里在追,并试图从Dabizas那里断球。我想上去支援他一下。为了躲开Dabizas的铲断,我就跳了起来。落地时候右膝向外扭,我想抽腿,然后就听到裂开的声音。这次受伤是因为我精神不够集中,有点累了!” Right after the tackle, while I was lying on the stretcher, Titi [Thierry Henry] asked me what kind of injury I'd got. I told him it was nothing, and that I would be out for only three to four weeks. I wanted to hold on to the glimmer of hope. I wanted to believe my knee was just twisted. 受伤之后躺在担架上,Titi[亨利]问我是受了什么伤。我告诉他这伤没关系的,也许要休息三到四周。我仍然抱着一丝希望,希望膝盖仅仅是扭伤。 But during the next few days, with my knee still swollen with bruises, I knew something serious was going on. Arsène [Wenger] made an appointment for me to see Professor Jaeger, one of the leading knee surgeons in the world. Once in Strasbourg, in Jaeger's office, the verdict was given. The doctor told me what I didn't want to hear - the cruciate ligaments were truly ruptured and I could not play for the next six months. 但后来几天我的膝盖还是瘀青发肿,我知道这伤肯定很重了。温格教练安排我去见Jaeger医生,他是世界上知名的治疗膝盖伤病的医生。在斯特拉斯堡Jaeger医生的办公室里,对我的伤势作了判决。医生的结论是我不愿听到的--十字韧带真的撕裂了,我将有6个月不能踢球! I didn't want to believe him. I wanted to reject his whole diagnosis and tell him he was wrong! I was so upset, I went for a second opinion, to Professor Franceschi in Marseille_but he confirmed the verdict. My plane didn't crash in the desert, I'd only twisted my knee on a football pitch. But despite the brave face I was trying to put up, I felt so miserable - I thought my whole life was shattered. My everyday life changed all of a sudden. 我不愿相信医生的诊断,希望推翻他的结论!我情绪很激动。马塞的Franceschi再次诊断结果还是一样。我又不是遇到了飞机失事,只是在足球场上扭伤了膝盖。尽管努力装勇敢,但我真的感到很难过--似乎整个世界塌了。我的生活突然之间发生了巨大的变化。 The hardest part was that one had to practise patience. You are forbidden to do what you love, you don't get up in the morning, happy to be on your way to do the job you like so much. I was losing my habits, and it was so hard. I stayed at home, waiting, and it seemed very, very long. But after the injury was confirmed, it actually all went quickly. 最艰难的一点就是必须培养耐心。心爱的足球不能碰,上午不用起床去做你喜欢做的事!原本的一些习惯都必须改变,这太难了。我就只能在家里,面对漫长的等待。不过,伤势情况确认后,我适应地还算比较快。 I left for Laval, in the centre of France, where I stayed for 10 days with Philippe Boixel [the physio who helps at Arsenal and who works with the French national team]. The aim was to put the knee back in its natural shape. Then I left for Marseille, where I was operated on. 我和Philippe Boixel [阿森纳以及法国国家队的理疗医生]前往法国中部的Laval,在那里过了10天,把膝盖调整到正常位置。随后我又到马塞接受了手术。 When I left the hospital knowing that the operation had been a success, yet another life started. I knew that the rehabilitation was going to be long and hard. What I didn't know then, but I do now, was that it would also be a fulfilling experience.' 手术非常顺利,又一段新生活开始了。康复需要很长时间,将要面对很多困难。当时我还不知道,但现在明白了,这一是一段必经的过程!

===================================================

(2002年)皮雷日记--WE ARE NOT WORTHY 皮雷最配这座奖杯

WE ARE NOT WORTHY 皮雷更配这个奖杯 'I felt an indescribable feeling. One should create a new word to describe my emotions' “这种感觉很奇怪,找不到一个字可以形容! When Pires was injured Arsenal were five games into a run of 13 successive league wins - an extraordinary sequence that took them to the Premiership title. They also won the FA Cup. Pires watched most of this from afar, but returned to Highbury on the last day of the season when the team were presented with the Premiership trophy. 在皮雷受伤期间,阿森纳获得了联赛13场连胜,并就此获得了英超冠军和足总杯。而皮雷却只有在远离球场的地方看着。赛季最后一天,将要颁发英超冠军奖杯,皮雷回到了海布里。 Each player was cheered as he received his medal individually, but when Pires went to receive his, his team-mates bowed down en masse - their 'We Are Not Worthy' gesture publicly demonstrating who the Arsenal players regarded as the key figure in their triumph. It was a view shared by the football writers, who named Pires their Footballer of the Year. 每位队员在接受奖牌时都欢呼雀跃,当皮雷接过他的奖牌时,阿森纳队友们全体跪下,以表示谁才是阿森纳队内的关键一员。皮雷也被Football Writers评选为本赛季最佳。 'When I came back to Highbury for the presentation of the trophy, I felt like an injured soldier being supported by his comrades who had accomplished a mission without him. But I had lost my sense of orientation and I was not quite sure where to put myself. It was my first true success at club level, and when I saw the team bowing down I felt an indescribable feeling. “回到海布里接受奖杯时,我的感觉就好象是一位受伤的士兵,他的战友们在没有他的情况下赢得了战役。我有些不知所措了。那是我在俱乐部取得的第一次真正意义上的成功,队友们向我跪下时,我的感觉真是难以形容。” One should create a new word to describe my emotions at this precise moment. When I turned to my team-mates, just after having lifted the trophy to the public, the image was terribly strong: I saw them kneeling in front of me. I don't know who started it, I have never even asked the question. But I thought it was terrific. It was the final triumph of the beautiful season I had had. All my team-mates showed in this gesture their bond with me during my injury period. It was a magical moment. 当时的感觉言语无法形容,在高举奖杯向球迷们示意后,我转身过来看着队友们:他们居然都跪在我面前。不知道是谁发起的,我自己从没有提出过。这是那个美妙赛季最伟大的成功。队友们以行动表示,在我受伤期间,他们与我同在。梦幻般的时刻。 And I never thought I could be voted Footballer of the Year in England. I thought I could do well, but not to that extent. I have grown to love this club, its culture and its supporters - Arsenal has become my oxygen. The combination of the trophies and my award were a wonderful outcome, especially for a foreigner who discovers a new country and a new way of playing. 我从没有想过可以在英超当选年度最佳。也许我能够有出色的表现,但应该还不到获奖的程度。我开始爱上了阿森纳,这里的文化、以及这儿的球迷---阿森纳就是我生命的氧气。球队取得的冠军与我个人的荣誉是完美的结合,尤其对于我,一个刚刚来到英超的外国人,一个刚刚适应英超打法的外国人。 Arsène really understands the meaning of the word patience. It was a word whose meaning I had lost when I was at Marseilles, where I was so fearful I would freeze on the pitch. Arsène wanted me to feel free. He wanted my football to be fluid. Since I joined Arsenal, I have followed this path - and today I feel totally fulfilled in England.' 温格理解‘耐心’这个词的涵义。在马塞的时候我几乎已经忘了它的意思。而温格希望我的打法能更流畅。来到阿森纳之后,我就是延着这条道路发展—现在,我终于在英超赛场上做到了!

==================================================

(2002年)皮雷日记--CITIZEN PIRES 公民皮雷

(= =||| 我对政治问题真的没一点概念,对法国政党更是基本不知,有什么错误大家直接提出来好了!) CITIZEN PIRES 公民皮雷 'I only speak up when I feel the urge to defend the values I believe in' ‘只有在我认为有必要维护我的信念时,我才会发话!“ In the first round of the French presidential elections, on 21 April, the Left was defeated, and Jean-Marie Le Pen, candidate of the far right National Front, made it through to the final round. Many were outraged, including Pires who, unusually for a sportsman, expressed his political views in public and even said that some of the French national side might refuse to play in the World Cup if Le Pen were elected. 4月21日法国总统选举第一轮,左翼被击败了,极右派‘国民阵线’侯选人Jean-Marie Le Pen进入了最后一轮。对于这一结果,很多人都感到愤怒,包括皮雷。足球运动员一般不会对政治问题发表意见,但皮雷仍然在公开场合表明了自己的政治态度,甚至说,如果Jean-Marie Le Pen最终当选,他就拒绝出战世界杯。 'I might be a shy person but I also try to be a proud citizen. I only speak up when I feel the urge to defend the values I believe in. Last May, I openly said I was fighting the National Front, whose candidate qualified for the second round of the presidential election. I publicly gave my support to the moderate conservative candidate, stating that it was inconceivable to have a President coming from the ranks of the extreme Right. “也许我有些害羞,但同时我也是一个自豪的公民。只有当我认为有必要维护自己的信念时,我才会发话。去年5月,我公开表示反对‘国民阵线’,他们的侯选人进入了总统选举的第二轮。而我支持温和保守派侯选人,让一个极右派人来当总统是无法接受的!” I believe footballers have a role to play among all other citizens. Practising the job we have, we ought to react, especially when one faces important events such as those which happened during the last presidential elections. We French, are lucky enough to live in a beautiful country, where the word fraternité is part of the official motto. All this would have disappeared had the extreme Right won. 足球运动员也有公民的权利与义务。碰到像总统选举这样的大事,我们也要行动起来。我们法国人有幸生活在一个美丽的过度,‘博爱’这个词一直是我们的座右铭。如果极右派当选,这一切就将不再存在! Racism should be banned for good and eradicated from stadiums. All racist signs and banners should be taken out of stadiums. For us, it was unthinkable to imagine the extreme Right winning. My family has roots outside of France - my mother being Spanish and my father Portuguese - and I felt involved in this matter. It frightened me. Famous sportsmen and ordinary people alike rallied successfully against the National Front. It was only natural that the moderate conservatives finally won. 种族歧视应该彻底消除,从球场上赶出去。那些标示种族歧视的标语旗帜都应该仍出去。我们很难想象极右派当选后情况会变得如何。我们家并没有法国血统—我母亲是西班牙人,父亲则是葡萄牙人,但我仍觉得自己需要关心法国大选的情况。知名的体育运动员和普通百姓一样抵制‘国民阵线’。温和保守派最终当选也就很自然了。 Generally speaking, I follow politics. It seems important to assess how my country evolves and to understand its place in the world. After all, I was born in France. 我还是比较关心政治的,看看我的国家在世界舞台上发展的情况,所处的状况。毕竟我是出生在法国。 At present, I closely follow the West's negotiations with Iraq. I know that France is not exactly on the same wavelength as some other countries, such as England and the US. The very idea of a possible war truly scares me. Our politicians being the deciders, I just hope they will think twice because we could very well head towards a world war. I am putting my faith in the political powers not to start a conflict whose consequences no one can measure. 现在我也很关心西方与伊拉克的谈判> < |||。我知道法国的想法和英国、美国等国家可能并不完全一致。很担心可能会发生战争。政治家们才是最终的决策者,而我只希望他们三思而后行,毕竟这有可能将再次导致一场世界大战。我支持不想发动战争的国家,要知道这样的战争会造成不可预计的后果。 I don't know if it is really the role of professional sportsmen and women to take a stance towards national or international politics but if we, as athletes, can deliver a message, why shouldn't we? We are seen as role models by many youngsters. It is why many French sportsmen and women have made their feelings publicly known after the first round of our presidential elections. 我不知道职业运动员或是妇女是否应该表达自己对国内国际政治的立场,但既然我们运动员可以发表意见,那为什么不说出来呢?很多年轻人都视我们为榜样。就是因为这个原因,总统选举第一轮结束后,很多法国运动员和妇女都发表了自己的看法。 One has to lead by example. Policies are not decided by us but by the politicians themselves. At least, we'll have used our voice, in the position we're in, to make our opinions heard. Somehow, there is a link between politics and sports and we, professional football players just like other citizens, have the power of free speech.' 政治是政治家们玩的,不是我们运动员。但至少我们要利用自己的力量说出自己的想法。有些情况下,政治与运动还是有点联系的。和其他公民一样,我们足球运动员也有言论自由!

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-12-17 11:21:54编辑过]

2#

阿森纳就是我生命的氧气
3#

看他形容当时受伤情形,觉得挺吓人了

还好这一切都已经过去了

4#

心理阴影还在
5#

哎球场上最大的杀手就是伤病
6#

我想对于真正的足球者来说....足球比他生命里任何东西都重要....我太爱阿仙奴了.....亨利..皮雷斯..维拉..所有阿仙奴球员...他们都不是只为了钱而留在海布里....而是为了追求不一样的足球....实在令人感动....
7#

感动,顶!
8#

[em04]

继续继续啊!

[em07]
9#

仔细看了后面几篇,虽然都是几年前的事,但有些内容还是挺有趣的!

我现在在弄的这篇居然还说道什么法国大选。。。我没什么概念的。。。

大家等一下哦,今天尽量再弄一点!

10#

以下是引用37°2在2004-12-13 18:48:49的发言: 心理阴影还在