阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

暂时告别巴黎 [复制链接]

1#
生活了3年的城市, 今天最后一晚 无数次的宿醉街头 那艾菲尔铁塔浪漫的灯光 在塞纳河边看着左岸的风光 还有那每天都坐的地铁9号线 Opera广场的壮丽,我怎能忘记 圣米歇尔的午后咖啡店 Les Halles的电影院我度过了多少周末 我有点想哭 巴黎,等着我 再回来的时候我会娶你 带着我的100万美金 我是ACN的Bernard,所以我说到做到 HARRY: I can still recall Our last summer I still see it all Walks along the Seine Laughing in the rain Our last summer Memories that remain We made our way along the river And we sat down in the grass by the Eiffel tower I was so happy we had met It was the age of no regret Oh, yes Those crazy years That was the time of the flower-power But underneath We had a fear of flying Of growing old A fear of slowly dying We took our chance Like we were dancing our last dance HARRY & DONNA: I can still recall Our last summer I still see it all HARRY: In the tourist jam DONNA: Round the Notre Dame HARRY & DONNA: Our last summer Walking hand in hand DONNA: Paris restaurants HARRY & DONNA: Our last summer HARRY: Morning croissants HARRY & DONNA: Living for the day Worries far away Our last summer We could laugh and play DONNA: And now you're working in a bank The family man, a football fan And your name is Harry How dull it seems Yet, you were the hero of my dreams HARRY & DONNA: I can still recall Our last summer I still see it all Walks along the Seine Laughing in the rain Our last summer Memories that remain

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
2#

回复:暂时告别巴黎

实话实说,有没有搞过洋妞?
遵守交通规则,切记
3#

lz,无论你到哪里,记得要继续黑阿德
4#

洋妞和本土的有什么区别呢
5#

回复 4F 37°2 的帖子

对男的来说是感觉,征服的感觉 对洋妞来说应该是一根棒子和一根筷子在杯子里的感觉 我猜的,我也没有实质性的突破 长沙的俄罗斯小女子真的不错,好几个走在一起,那身材真他妈的带劲,我在候家塘看过 盖尔,不好意思哦
遵守交通规则,切记
6#

长沙的黑妹更多 大部分在酒吧做事
7#

水~~~~
8#

相当怀念楼主的主号
9#

老B!偶像!
美女们请注意:此ID拥有者十分风骚,请在方圆内与之保持4米的距离以保证您的安全.
10#

老b写的这么伤感被你们糟蹋了 老b
彪悍的人生不需要解释!
发新话题 回复该主题