阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[翻译]亨利:枪手们现在都是好孩子 [复制链接]

1#

Henry: Arsenal are good boys now tribalfootball.com - October 23, 2004 Thierry Henry insists Arsenal are not bully-boys.

He insisted: "We have had only one red card in the Premiership since then.

"You have to give us credit. When we were bad, people were saying we were bad. Now we are good, I don't see anyone saying we are good.

"We have really improved our disciplinary record since last season. We did have a lot red cards. Some of the players did tackles that were difficult to argue against.

"On other occasions maybe we reacted when we shouldn't have. Now, we are doing well.

"Teams are still making it difficult for us when we play. But we are holding it together and this makes us stronger.

"You have to keep your energy for the benefit of the group.

"You might lose it and in the last minute you may not be in the right frame of mind to score a goal or to stop a goal. So the team is losing out.

"I know we took some red cards we could have avoided. Now, we have a strong mentality."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

亨利:枪手们现在都是好孩子 亨利坚持说,枪手们不是卤莽的人。他说:“我们从那以后只得了一张红牌。” “你们应该相信我们。当我们处于劣势的时候,人们都说我们很差。现在我们的形势很好,但我看不到有人说我们的好话。我们的纪律的确从上赛季开始就有所进步了。某些球员的确承认不会再轻易跟对手发生争执。 在某些情况下,也许我们会重演我们不该做的事。但现在,我们表现很好。保持团结对于我们在比赛中的表现很重要,这是很困难的,不过我们都一直团结在一起,团队使我们更加强大。你必须为了团队而保持体力。 在比赛到最后的时候,你可能会体力不支,可能会无法集中精神去改写比分,这样你的队伍就会输掉。我知道我们拿了一些我们本来可以避免的红牌。现在我们已经准备好了,以最好的心态去迎接比赛。”

消息来源:http://www.tribalfootball.com/october/engnews8231004.html

Titi, je t'amie toujours!
In my heart there always be a place for you, for all my live...

2#

第一次翻译,虽然文章不算难,但还是做的不好,发现很多意思表达不出来,请原谅

3#

很不错

比我强多了

翻译的很好啊

4#

对胜利的渴望不会导致连胜的压力
5#

以下是引用hale在2004-10-23 20:55:04的发言:

很不错

比我强多了

翻译的很好啊

谢谢,不过还是觉得很多语句只能意会不能言传,所以不懂怎么翻译

6#

难得看到你翻译啊[em06]
7#

以下是引用37°2在2004-10-23 22:56:19的发言: 难得看到你翻译啊[em06]

都说了第一次,如果大家不嫌弃我翻译的不好,以后我会尽量翻译多点,也练习一下英语,一举两得

8#

以下是引用夏日的风铃在2004-10-23 23:32:07的发言:

都说了第一次,如果大家不嫌弃我翻译的不好,以后我会尽量翻译多点,也练习一下英语,一举两得

mm,你已經做得很不錯了,希望再接再厲。。

9#

谢谢

大家不要光说我的翻译,评论一下内容嘛

10#

好期待明天的比赛,不要又出什么事,谁输谁赢都很正常,公平就最好!
发新话题 回复该主题