煋瞎树....07/15/11...
42#

那个8box服务暂停中呢。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
43#

圣圣俺也只能这样偷摸地很耐尼了!!!
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
44#

-> 02/23/09 From Ghost Whisperer I Said --- By Michelle Featherstone  顺便帮圣圣传上来了~ All these stars around Let them shine on down Shine all over you The future isn’t planned Now I understand What you are going through But, how not to feel? I am here to hold you And I said that I would Protect you from the dark again And I meant Did I promised to catch you if you fall again? And I’ll save you always So let the rain come down And fall about the ground And feel them all around Whatever you will be It’s more then you can see Waiting for you now So, how not to feel? I am here to hold you And I said that I would Protect you from the dark again And I meant Did I promised to catch you if you fall again? And I’ll save you always And if your blue skies turn into gray You can’t get out of bed Today I’ll tell you Tell and Tell again And I said that I would Protect you from the dark again And I meant Did I promised to catch you if you fall again? And I’ll save you always From 神探伽利略 知覚と快楽の螺旋~(Guitar× Piano Ver.) --- By 福山雅治 特别中意这个版本,啊~~~~福山蜀黍的高压电厂正常发电啊正常发电~~~
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
45#

哈哈,我挺喜欢看他那个小委屈样的。。。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
46#

-> 03/01/09  小叹下时光之飞快。。 From Private Practice S02 Everything I've Got --- By Iain Archer 前snow patrol成员 With complication comforting my mind it was easy To throw it to the air and watch it fall gently And leave it scattered never pick it up Plot the endless patterns of chaos And never ever count the cost Of not feeling I bet you anything you want I'll risk everything I've got You watched me lose it every day and feared me In your room you're trying to get things straight and failing And how you must have longed for it to stop Crying 'til you're almost throwing up I don't know where you ever found the hope But I know why I bet you anything you want I'll risk everything I've got I bet you anything I won't (Nothings ever lost, tell me nothings ever lost) Lose it all again oh no (Say that there's a way, say that you can find a way) Lose it all again oh no (Nothings ever lost, tell me nothings ever lost) I'll risk everything I've got From Grye's Anatomy S05 The Planets Bend Between Us --- Snow Patrol  The winters mar the Earth It's floor was frozen glass You slip into my arms And you quickly correct yourself Your freezing speech bubbles Seem to hold your words aloft I want the smoky clouds of laughter To swim about me forever more I will race you to the waterside And from the edge of Ireland shout out loud So they could hear it in America It's all for you The shells crack under our shoes Like punctuation points The planets bend between us A hundred million suns and stars The sea filled in this silence Before you sank those words And now even in the darkness I can see how happy you are I will race you to the waterside And from the edge of Ireland shout out loud So they could hear it in a America It's all for you It's all for you 
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
47#

进来跟熟人打个招呼,谢谢F大哥一直很支持的说
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
48#

哦。。第100楼被本本占了。。 话说那歌现在整天在电台播。。很受欢迎诶
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-03-09 03:46:46
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
49#

谢谢斑竹表扬啊~~:P
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-03-09 03:51:32
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
50#

-> 03/08/09 From Life S02 ...Baby One More Time --- By Travis Oh baby, baby, how was I supposed to know That something wasn't right here Oh baby, baby, I should not have let you go And now you're out of sight Show me what you want it to be Tell me baby cos I need to know now because My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) If I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time Oh baby, baby, the reason I breathe is you Girl you got me blind Oh pretty baby, there is nothing that I would not do It's not the way I planned Show me how you want it to be Tell me baby cos I need to know now because My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) If I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time Oh baby, baby, how was I supposed to know? Oh pretty baby, I shouldn't have let you go I must confess that my loneliness is killing me now Don't you know I still believe that you will be here Just give me a sign Hit me baby one more time My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) If I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-03-09 11:22:38
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
发新话题 回复该主题