阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[讨论]分享让你感动的歌词~ [复制链接]

21#

father and son it's not time to make a change just relax--take it easy you're still young--that's your fault there's so much you have to know find a girl, settle down if you want, you can marry look at me--i am old but i'm happy i was once like you are now and i know that it's not easy to become when you've found something going on but take your time--think a lot think of everthing you've got for you will still be here tomorrow but your dreams may not... how can i try to explain? when i do--it turns away again and it's always been the same same old story from the moment i could talk i was ordered to listen now there's a way, and i know that i have to go away i know, i have to go... it's not time to make a change just sit down and take it slowly you're still young--that's your fault there's so much you have to go through find a girl, settle down if you want, you can marry look at me--i am old but i'm happy all the times, that i've cried keeping all the things i knew inside and it's hard but it's harder to ignore it if they were right--i'd agree but it's them--they know not me. now there's a way, and i know that i have to go away i know, i have to go.

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
22#

november rain" (rose) when i look into your eyes i can see a love restrained but darlin' when i hold you don't you know i feel the same 'cause nothin' lasts forever and we both know hearts can change and it's hard to hold a candle in the cold november rain we've been through this such a long long time just tryin' to kill the pain but lovers always come and lovers always go an no one's really sure who's lettin' go today walking away if we could take the time to lay it on the line i could rest my head just knowin' that you were mine all mine so if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrain or i'll just end up walkin' in the cold november rain do you need some time...on your own do you need some time...all alone everybody needs some time...on their own don't you know you need some time...all alone i know it's hard to keep an open heart when even friends seem out to harm you but if you could heal a broken heart wouldn't time be out to charm you sometimes i need some time...on my own sometimes i need some time...all alone everybody needs some time...on their own don't you know you need some time...all alone and when your fears subside and shadows still remain i know that you can love me when there's no one left to blame so never mind the darkness we still can find a way 'cause nothin' lasts forever even cold november rain don't ya think that you need somebody don't ya think that you need someone everybody needs somebody you're not the only one you're not the only one
23#

现在好象还没有觉得特别感动的歌词,但有一首歌的歌词很有趣:

无所不能

曲:彭程  词:曹峻

你想听音乐,我就是CD,你想看电视,我就是遥控器,你想摘星星,我就是楼梯,你想去南极,我就是直升飞机。野、野——你想要风度,我就是风衣,你想找朋友,我就是传呼机,你想要鲜花,我就是快递,你还不满意,我可以当007。无所不能,变来变去,没有谁(谁能)有我这样的魔力,上天入地,威力无比(像发神经),但是你要相信我的超级潜力。无所不能,变来变去,这样的帅哥真是不容易,犹犹豫豫,别瞪眼睛,干脆还是放下架子让我明天追到你。

发新话题 回复该主题