如果我们只输给钱
22#

后面一篇就是写他看那界世界杯的感受了!

今天上午工作比较忙,看下午有没有时间赶出来!

[em08][em08][em08][em08]
23#

WATCHING THE WORLD CUP

世界杯

'When France played, I wondered: could I have done anything? Would I have been as tired as they were?'

“看法国队踢比赛时,我会想:如果是我能做什么呢?我也会表现那么疲劳吗?”

While rehabilitating in the South of France Pires could only watch with the rest of the nation as his team-mates in the French team, the reigning champions, limped unimpressively out of the World Cup without even scoring one goal.

当法国国家队作为卫冕冠军征战世界杯时,皮雷只能像其他法国人一样收看转播来关注队友们的表现,而就是这支法国队,在世界杯上居然一球未进早早被淘汰。

'I always felt part of the gang, even when they were playing poorly. In fact I felt part of them, especially when they were losing. It was going to be extremely hard to defend our title, but the team arrived in Asia in a state of extreme fatigue. We were criticised for not fighting enough - we are a bunch of adults who know what they have to do. I am well aware that the disappointment back home was immense because it was the World Cup. We have failed and we would like to apologise. Of course, it was not our purpose to get beaten! We are so sorry because we were dying to show to our supporters we could do the same as in 1998.

“就算球队表现极差时,我也总感觉自己也是其中一份子,特别是输球的时候。要想卫冕世界杯冠军很艰难,球队抵达亚洲时非常疲劳。很多针对球队的批评都说是进攻不利,但我们队员们也很清楚。这是世界杯的比赛,法国国内队国家表现是极度失望的。我们当然是也不想输。很遗憾,因为我们也想向球迷证明,我们可以和1998年一样有出色的表现。”

But uncertainty is the charm of football. The game is not an exact science. All over the world, today's football has improved. During the World Cup, I felt totally powerless when I saw the team lose. I would have liked to be with them, reunited even in defeat. All players suffered but I would have given anything to be with them.

但足球的魅力就是比赛的不确定性。足球并不是完全可以用理论来解释的。全世界各个国家的足球水平都在提高。世界杯期间,看到球队的失败,我感到很是无力。我多想回到队里,即使失败时也和大家在一起。

I was on my hospital bed, or on the physio table and I couldn't do anything. It was not easy. I saw the match against Uruguay (0-0) in Saint-Rapha?l, in the Rehab Centre. When France were playing, nothing else around us seemed to be important. I wondered: would I have been fit? Could I have done anything? Would I have been as tired as they were? Would I have been prone to injury? I will never have the answer to all those questions.

但我却只能躺在医院病床上或是理疗台上,什么都做不了。我在恢复中心看了0-0乌拉圭的比赛转播,一切都以这场比赛为重。如果我没有受伤?如果是我又能做什么?我也会那么累吗?但我永远也得不到答案!

But despite what happened in Korea, France is not dead. The failure of the World Cup has to be erased. That is why the new French coach Jacques Santini has called up new players, like Olivier Dacourt and William Gallas. I have total confidence in them. I played alongside Olivier with the Under 21s and with William at Marseilles.

尽管在韩日世界杯表现不佳,但法国队还有希望。必须以自己的表现来抹去世界杯的失利阴影。因此新任法国队主教练桑蒂尼召入了Olivier Dacourt和William Gallas等新队员。我对他们都很有信心。我和Olivier Dacourt在21岁以下青年队里配合过,而William Gallas也曾是我在马塞的队友。

As for England, I thought the World Cup was a success. The only problem they faced was_ Brazil, the world champion to be. It is a shame. This team is young, full of talent, and is well managed by Sven-G?ran Eriksson. I think we should keep an eye on them for Euro 2004.

英格兰队在世界杯上则表现优异。只是在对最终夺冠的巴西时他们遇到些麻烦。英格兰队很年轻,有不少天才队员,再加上埃里克森这样的好教练。2004欧洲杯时,要小心他们!

I am also delighted by the level of performance of my Arsenal team-mates. I especially would like to defend David Seaman regarding the goal he conceded against Ronaldinho. I am dead sure the Brazilian did not mean to shoot there. Therefore, Seaman is not at fault on that goal. I felt sorry for him when I saw him cry. I know how hard it is.

阿森纳队友们在世界杯上也有良好表现。至于小罗打进的那球,我认为和希曼无关。小罗并不是盯住那个角度打的。因此希曼对那个失球应该没有责任。看到他哭的时候我也很为他感到难过,我理解那种痛苦。

I was also impressed by Sol Campbell and Ashley Cole - one could say I keep mentioning only the Arsenal players! But I also very much like Rio Ferdinand. He is a powerful defender who is going to shine and shine at Manchester United.'

坎贝尔和阿什利科尔的表现也给我深刻印象。你可能会说我只关心阿森纳球员的表现!其实,我也非常欣赏里奥费迪南,实力很强的后卫,在曼联肯定会大放光彩!

24#

皮雷好可爱啊!
发新话题 回复该主题