阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

12/15[tf] 温格:“我喜欢和弗格森斗智。” [复制链接]

1#
12/15 [triballfootball] Arsenal's Wenger: I enjoy mind games with Man Utd boss December 15, 2003 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admits he enjoys the war of words with Manchester United counterpart Sir Alex Ferguson. He revealed: "Alex and I play games with each other. We want our own team to perform well but if we can make the other side play less well with some comments, we will do it. "When he says things about Arsenal, I have learned to take no notice. I can't say I like Sir Alex because I don't know him. "But I certainly respect him because we share the same passions of football and winning. "The problem with this job is when we meet another manager it's match day and we are rivals. We're not in the spirit to talk and be friendly. "And whenever Arsenal meet Manchester United there is always something at stake. "But now there is a third team up there in Chelsea. So I will let those two clubs fight each other!" 温格:“我喜欢和弗格森斗智。” 阿森纳主教练温格承认说,他喜欢与曼联主教练弗格森斗智。 他透露说:“我与弗格森是在玩一场游戏。我们都希望各自的球队表现更好些,不过,如果我们说的话能让对方表现稍差些,那也不错。 “当他评论阿森纳时,我会毫不放在心上。因为我并不了解弗格森,所以谈不上喜欢他。 “但我的确是非常尊敬他的,因为我们两人都对足球充满激情,都渴望胜利。 “当我们两支球队要交锋时,作为两队的主教练就会产生些问题。我们并不是有意要斗嘴巴,而且我们之间很友好。 “当阿森纳遇到曼联时总会发生些什么。 “不过,现在有第三支队伍切尔西。所以我想看看曼联和切尔西之间的争夺。”
2#

他们两个智商都比较高!是绝对的敌手!
3#

切,弗农民还是闭上臭嘴吧! 根本不配和WENGER说话!
4#

如果没好对手,温格就没现在这样努力工作了 OHOH~~~人都有惰性的
5#

切尔西好像还不够火候吧!! 前两年是利物浦和纽卡斯尔。现在到了切尔西了!! 想来结局也是一样吧!!
6#

弗格森那个乡巴佬
7#

弗格森现在还是烦着呢// 现在董事会不买他的帐咯!! 好!!
8#

在我的CM0304里他都退役了已经! 才2005年6月就退役了! 接替他的是沃勒尔,他那工夫简直和福格森没得比! 我想曼联会降级D!
不想起床 盯着天花板休息
不想睡去 就看着照片笑着回忆
不想闭上眼睛 看看曾经我们的日记
有谁知道 上午八点的时候 我在想你
9#

蛮联的目标是下塞机的冠军联赛资格
10#

我玩CM4时 副格森也在2005年被解雇了  难道只是巧合?!
发新话题 回复该主题