阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

赛后新闻发布会上,教授还在狡辩。。。 [复制链接]

1#
'At the end of the day Stoke deserved to win' 斯托克城理应获得胜果 On his side’s performance… “It was a game where we had a lot of possession and the team we played defended very well and were well organised. We were not sharp enough to create the chances and conceded two goals on two throw-ins. They fought for every ball and they waited for their set pieces and in the end Stoke won because we didn’t create enough chances to score. 球队表现: 我们控球很多,但我们的对手防守组织得相当好。我们的进攻不锐利,制造不出有威胁的射门机会,却在后场因为两个边线球丢了球。斯托克城为每个球在拼,并且等待着施展他们定位球战术的好机会。最终,他们能够获得胜利是因为我们没有创造出得分的好机会。 On preparing for Delap's throw-ins… “We had a plan to deal with the throw-ins; we had worked on it. I am not sure the first one was touched by anybody. They fly into the box and it is difficult with 20 people in there. That sort of thing is not our greatest strength. We were punished and I believe we were unlucky as well" 应付德拉普的手榴弹 我们赛前的确有过准备。第一个失球……我不确定中间有谁碰到了那球(貌似是直接扔进去的?)掷进禁区的边线球很危险,里面有20个人,面对这种局面并不是我们的强项。我们遭受了惩罚,我也相信我们运气太差。 On a traditional English match… “People who love the traditional English game must be happy because they got what they like today. It was a traditional game with a lot of fight and commitment. At the end of the day Stoke deserved to win the game.” 一场传统的英式足球 喜欢传统英式足球的人一定对这结果很满意。专注与拼搏就是这场传统英式球赛的一切。结果,斯托克城获得了应有的胜利。 On a tough schedule… “I believe we tried very hard and I think Stoke are sharp at the moment and we looked jaded physically. At the moment we play a lot games and we suffer a little a bit because of that. It isn’t confidence, but we gave a lot on Wednesday and we play again in midweek and that is why in the repetition of games, is that if you don’t score first you suffer." 面对严峻的赛程 我相信我的球员们作出了相当大的努力。今天的斯托克城非常锐利,而我们则身体疲惫。我们现在要打很多比赛,感觉比较受罪。这并不是信心的问题。星期三我们已经拼得很厉害,周末又来这么一场比赛。在反反复复的比赛中。。。我们如果没法先取得进球,就很难拿下。 On Van Persie's dismissal… “I think that the red card was very, very harsh. If you get [Andy] Griffin without a yellow card today and Robin with a red, then I have to review my rulebook. He shouldn’t have done it but I don’t think it was a red card.” 范佩西的红牌 我认为那张红牌判得太过严厉了。如果你不给Andy Griffin一张黄牌的话,你凭什么给范佩西红牌?我要好好检查一下我的判断标准是不是出错了。范佩西的确不该那么做,但那算不上红牌。 On an array of injuries… “We have very bad injuries to Adebayor and Walcott, and there is Sagna. One or two have knocks as well. It is the kind of game we played today and when you are a little bit short on sharpness, you are less agile and get out of tackles less quickly.” 一系列的伤情 阿德巴约和沃尔科特伤得非常重,还有萨尼亚。还有一两个球员可能被撞伤了。这就是我们今天打的比赛,如果不够锐利,反应不够敏捷,面对对方铲抢不能迅速躲闪,就必然会受伤。
最后编辑fimp 最后编辑于 2008-11-02 04:18:51
2#

回复:赛后新闻发布会上,教授还在狡辩。。。

利物浦输了?好消息啊
3#

回复: 赛后新闻发布会上,教授还在狡辩。。。

原帖由 Noriping 于 2008-11-2 3:39:00 发表 利物浦输了?好消息啊  
没错。利物浦具体输球原因请参考此帖,非常灵验的预言帖 http://bbs.arsenalcn.com/showtopic-70376.aspx
4#

回复 3F Noriping 的帖子

你的意思是沒有最差,只有更差?
Never give up
5#

作为一个教练 不可能说我们不行  已经失去冠军 ``` 这样子整个队伍会更加难带````
6#

回复 2F 124qq 的帖子

这个太搞了
7#

不狡辩能干嘛,当众骂球员,苏格兰老农民都不会这么干,有事回家说,公开场合最多打打隐喻。
8#

联赛冠军是彻底拜拜了 能否进前四才是现实一点的赛季目标 往积极点因素看,所不定冠军联赛和国内杯赛或许有机会. 不用顾此失彼了.
足球,感谢你带给我的快乐!
9#

现在就不要吼联赛冠军了,告诫队员认真打好每一场比赛 还好记者还没问BOSS对于今年的夺冠前景怎么看

给点惊喜吧,J哥
10#

那个肯定是红牌的了 对方也给少了几张黄牌
发新话题 回复该主题