阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 那啥。。全是背景音乐 [复制链接]

1#

丢一首 From Samantha Who 104

Ani DiFranco - Wishin' and Hopin'

Wishin', and hopin', and thinkin', and prayin', Planning and dreamin' each night of his charms. That won't get you into his arms So if your're looking for love you can share All you gotta to is hold him, and kiss him, and love him, And show him that you care. Show him that you care, just for him. Do the things that he likes to do. Wear your hair just for him, 'cause, You won't get him, thinkin' and a prayin', Wishin' and hopin'. 'Cause wishin', and hopin', and thinkin', and prayin', Planning and dreamin' his kisses will start. That won't get you into his heart! So if you're thinking how great true love is All you gotta to is hold him, and kiss him, and squeeze him, and love him. Yeah, just do it! And after you do, you will be his. You gotta show him that you care just for him. Do the things that he likes to do. Wear your hair just for him, 'cause, You won't get him, thinkin' and a prayin', Wishin' and a hopin'. 'Cause wishin', and hopin', and thinkin', and prayin', Planning and dreamin' his kisses will start. That won't get you into his heart! So if you're thinking how great true love is! All you gotta to is hold him, and kiss him, and squeeze him, and love him. Yeah, just do it! And after you do, you will be his. You will be his. You will be his!

最后编辑八赫 最后编辑于 2009-01-24 17:45:22
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 1/11/2009 11:19:32 PM 执行 设置高亮 操作
你知道如果在冰场上把手交给对方,就等于把生命也交给他,我刚才说我会牵着你,就等于我会承诺保护你,不顾一切。——任光晞
2#

曾经被派去翻译杀手没有假期的字幕。。。不过被我逃脱了。。。
3#

新鲜送上 Easier to Lie From Lie to Me 101 新剧 很不错哦 从第二集开始参与翻译咯~ "Easier To Lie" aqualung To bear the weight and push into the sky it's easier to lie it's easier to lie And honestly to look you in the eye it's easier to lie it's easier to lie To be the one to be the only one something has to give a lot something has to give a lot And who am I to give you what you need when I'm learning just learning Learning how to live and to bear the weight... and push into the sky it's easier to lie it's easier to lie And honestly to look you in the eye it's easier to lie it's easier to lie To fill the space the space you made for me try to be the one you want try to be the way you want And maybe I could be the one you need if you'd only show me Show me how to live and how to bear the weight And push into the sky it's easier to lie easier to lie And do what's right when everything is wrong it's easier to run it's easier to Never have to look you in the eye it's easier to lie it's easier to lie To bear the weight and push into the sky it's easier to lie
4#

原帖由 安伊古达人 于 2009-2-2 11:34:00 发表 八赫你参加那个论坛翻译 Collin只适合在电话亭里打电话 亚历山大有点印象
曾经混过伊甸园和5286以及客串过飞翔网 现定居于yyets
发新话题 回复该主题