阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 那啥。。全是背景音乐 [复制链接]

1#

Carter.Burwell.-.[杀手没有假期.-.In.Bruges] - Prologue 最近睡不着的时候常听的催眠曲,影片很赞。
最后编辑Guy 最后编辑于 2009-01-26 20:54:44
本主题由 超级版主 37°2 于 1/11/2009 11:19:32 PM 执行 设置高亮 操作
Got sun in my face, sleeping rough on the road.
I'll tell you all about it, when I get home.
2#

原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2009-1-25 8:42:00 发表 谢谢两位分享。。话说楼上的音乐叫啥?
内是In Bruges这片的OST里的Prologue,好片好音乐
最后编辑Guy 最后编辑于 2009-01-26 20:24:27
3#

原帖由 Zlatan 于 2009-1-25 15:12:00 发表 杀手没有假期这部电影我也很想去看,天,要看的电影太多了
片很美啊,冷幽默、风景赏、好音乐,让我这个拖看流一秒钟都没有拖。。 [微剧透]结尾那镜头让人想起phone booth:-)
4#

咦,重复了不能自删-_-||
最后编辑Guy 最后编辑于 2009-01-26 20:25:06
5#

原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2009-2-2 11:14:00 发表 我 咋对 亚历山大 一点印象都没了。。。Collin的模样不适合大白袍子。。挺想看看他的Tigerland Bruges是个很美的地方。。喜欢有水的城市。。。。 电影里有一段在画廊里 Ken: Purgratory is kind of like the in-betweeny one. Ray: You weren't really shit, but you weren't a
感觉这家伙最适合的角色类型就是亭子里的经纪人和这次的杀手,回头浪子(但始终还是坏人吧,是坏人的吧XD)。从形到神,真像度身定制似的。 唉,这片里把城市拍的太美了,都可以剪个旅游宣传片出来了,有机会了必定要去一去,要去一去。。
6#

原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2009-2-2 23:29:00 发表 这电影在大小颁奖典礼上被提名20多次,拿到奖的还要算 best screenplay..... 我觉得他的表情很有趣,带点神经质,又很无辜。。哈哈
哈哈,每次看到他和大爆炸里的Leonard那张脸,我总会想起“囧”这个表情。。
7#

原帖由 Zlatan 于 2009-2-25 21:25:00 发表 看完PhoneBooth,真天煞的,柯林法瑞尔这家伙怎么那么能哭……
哈哈,这片的几个人演技都牛逼的不行了,连包杰克的声音都是那么的销魂。。
8#

果然忘了怎么贴歌了。。 调试中。。 lost s5的官方预告片以此歌为背景音 You Found Me - The Fray I found God on the corner of 1st and Amistad Where the West was all but won All alone, smoking his last cigarette I said, "Where you been?" He said, "Ask anything" Where were you when everything was falling apart? All my days were spent by the telephone that never rang And all I needed was a call that never came To the corner of 1st and Amistad Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you? Just a little late, you found me, you found me But in the end everyone ends up alone Losing her, the only one who's ever known Who I am, who I'm not and who I wanna be No way to know how long she will be next to me Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you? Just a little late, you found me, you found me! The early morning, the city breaks And I've been calling for years and years and years and years And you never left me no messages You never sent me no letters You got some kind of nerve taking all I want! Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me Lying on the floor, where were you? Where were you? Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you? Just a little late, you found me, you found me! Why'd you have to wait to find me, to find me? 顺大便贴一个lost s5 official promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQfC5Vkn_PA
最后编辑Guy 最后编辑于 2009-03-02 14:59:38
9#

原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2009-3-9 3:35:00 发表 哦。。第100楼被本本占了。。 话说那歌现在整天在电台播。。很受欢迎诶
米国的两只蝴蝶? 说起来那乐队男主唱长得很喜剧,声线也很不错,让人一遍就记住的那种
10#

原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2009-3-9 3:45:00 发表 -> 03/08/09 From Life S02 ...Baby One More Time --- By Travis Oh ......
惊了,这不是小舔甜的成名作么。。 不要猥琐男版,我要小舔甜版!!!!
发新话题 回复该主题