阿森纳官方球迷会

首页 » [娱乐区] 休闲与交流 (Entertainment and Relax) » 酋长泳池 [Emirate Pool] » 流金岁月 [Best Collection and Music] » Gone With the Wind ~always have endless tears for this movie
t稀饭 - 12/27/2011 5:00:00 PM

您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件


您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件


He said: “I’m not asking you to forgive me. I’ll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I’ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there’s one thing that I do know. And that is I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we’re alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.”
…
and..
He said: “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”


...乱世佳人/飘

无论是小说还是电影 都是经典中的经典了..
唯一一部让我一看再看又爱又恨的老电影~
坑祖宗啊...
37°2 - 1/8/2012 3:19:00 AM
为什么恨
飞毯 - 1/10/2012 5:02:00 PM
恨费雯丽死得早吧
爱马仕 - 5/21/2012 10:02:00 AM
该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
Oningx - 12/13/2012 8:07:00 PM
该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
Xlinghh - 1/2/2013 11:04:00 PM
该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
1
查看完整版本: Gone With the Wind ~always have endless tears for this movie