阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[推荐]Hanson新专辑《Underneath》 [复制链接]

1#

艺人名称:Hanson 专辑名称:Underneath   唱片公司:Sony Music 发行日期:2004-06

97年,Isaac、Taylor、Zac三兄弟以专辑《Middle Of Nowhere》掀起清新流行摇滚风暴,在冠军曲"MMM Bop"与TOP 9抒情小品"I Will Come To You"的口碑累积下,专辑直上全美排行亚军,缔造了全球800万张的专辑销售,同时获得葛莱美奖年度唱片、新进艺人与流行重唱三项大奖提名,更入选'滚石杂志'90年代最重要专辑之列。  2004最新专辑《Underneath》,与Greg Wells (Michelle Branch)、Bob Marlette(Marilyn Manson)、John Shanks(Sheryl Crow)、Danny Kortchmar (Don Henley)等制作人进行录制,发行首周空降Billboard独立发行专辑榜冠军,不但保有乐团向来的清新摇滚味道,甚至还多了些之前所没有的冲劲与力道。此外,更收录"Penny & ME"、"Underneath"、"This Time Around"等三首现场演出单曲及专辑幕后制作花絮。  

专辑曲目: 1 Strong Enough To Break 2 Dancin' In The Wind 3 Penny & Me 4 Underneath 5 Misery 6 Lost Without Each Other 7 When You're Gone 8 Broken Angel 9 Deeper 10 Crazy Beautiful 11 Hey 12 Believe 13 Dream Girl (Bonus Track) 14 I Almost Care (Bonus Track) 15 With You In Your Dreams (Live) (Bonus Track)

下载:

http://61.152.169.234:820/huhugdgdjjkk12340nmlc//wma2005/0030/8391.com-Hanson01.Wma

http://61.152.169.234:820/huhugdgdjjkk12340nmlc//wma2005/0030/8391.com-Hanson15.Wma

thank:欧美音乐论坛

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
2#

penny & me - hanson - underneath

cigars in the summertime under the sky by the light i can feel you read my mind i can see it in your eyes under the moon as it plays like music every line there's a rug with bleeding dye under the fan in the room where the passions burning high by the chair with the leopard skin under the light it's always penny and me tonight on the plane step up with both my feet riding in seat number 3 on a flight to nyc got my bean in a coffee cup next to my seat catch the view and another good book to read sending me home on the friendly skies missing her eyes it's always penny and me tonight cause penny and me like to roll the windows down turn the radio up, push the pedal to the ground and penny and me like to gaze at starry skies close our eyes, pretend to fly it's always penny and me tonight staring at a million city lights but it's still penny and i all alone beneath the sky feel the wind brushing slowly by if i could soar i'd try to take these wings and fly away to where the leaves turn red but no matter where i am instead singing along to feeling alright we'll make it by in the pink moonlight it's always penny and me tonight cause penny and me like to roll the windows down turn the radio up, push the pedal to the ground and penny and me like to gaze at starry skies close our eyes, pretend to fly close our eyes pretend to fly it's always penny and me tonight penny likes to get away and drown her pain in lemonade penny dreams of rainy days and nights up late by the fireplace and aimless conversations about the better days singing along to feeling alright, yeah we'll make it by in the pink moonlight it's always penny and me tonight cause penny and me like to roll the windows down turn the radio up, push the pedal to the ground and penny and me like to gaze at starry skies close our eyes pretend to fly it's always penny and me tonight penny and me tonight penny and me tonight penny and me tonight

[MP=480,60,true]http://61.152.169.234:820/huhugdgdjjkk12340nmlc//wma2005/0030/8391.com-Hanson03.Wma[/MP]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
3#

这一张没怎么听,不过最感人的还是他们的I will come to U,现在看也是这样。。。

4#

恩,我也很喜欢I WILL COME TO YOU。

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
5#

喜欢too!
6#

我也是!
7#

HANSON兄弟的歌都还不错
8#

他们马上要来上海了,楼主MM去伐?
9#

以下是引用Shirley7在2004-11-26 14:46:50的发言: 他们马上要来上海了,楼主MM去伐?

我发现mm真的好厉害,哪个明星来上海你都知道。他们什么时候来啊,我很想去呢

[em10][em10][em10]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
10#

以下是引用discoco在2004-11-26 16:04:41的发言:

我发现mm真的好厉害,哪个明星来上海你都知道。他们什么时候来啊,我很想去呢

[em10][em10][em10]

呵呵,12月5日啊,现在已经开始售票了。

发新话题 回复该主题