陶吉吉的《melody》,我第一次听到就哭了[em32][em32]

邂逅,是瞬间的美丽...
爱上了,就要一辈子走下去...
8#

以下是引用discoco在2004-11-30 23:45:55的发言: 陶吉吉的《melody》,我第一次听到就哭了[em32][em32]
女人似水哦~
9#

“Against All Odds”

how can i just let you walk away just let you leave without a trace when i stand here taking every breath with you you're the only one who really knew me at all how can you just walk away from me when all i can do is watch you leave 'cause we shared the laughter and the pain and even shared the tears you're the only one who really knew me at all so take a look at me now well there's just an empty space and there's nothing left here to remind me just the memory of your face well take a look at me now well there's just an empty space and you coming back to me is against the odds and that's what i've got to face i wish i could just make you turn around turn around and see me cry there's so much i need to say to you so many reasons why you're the only one, who really knew me at all so take a look at me now well there's just an empty space and there's nothing left here to remind me just the memory of your face well take a look at me now well there's just an empty space but to wait for you is all i can do and that's what i've got to face now take a look at me now i'll still be standing here and you coming back to me is against all odds it's the choice i've got to take take a look at me now take a look at me now

10#

我不爱哭,可是我容易被感动,例如听到莫文蔚的《他不爱我》。陶吉吉的《飞机场的10:30》,还有孙燕姿的《我也很想他》,朴树的《那些花儿》

这些歌唱出了我不少的心情,所以……泪会留

[em05]
发新话题 回复该主题