阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[分享]美国派2的一首歌曲! [复制链接]

1#

Angela Ammons

歌词:

Angela Ammons Always Getting Over You

Was it not enough stimulation? Hit by a brick the other day, just when I thought that I’m okay Didn’t like my conversation I can’t come up with something new It doesn’t really matter what I do So here’s my observation You can now see it through my eyes And I’m too tired to try Chorus: So don’t call, say you’ll come back for me It don’t nothing, I’m always getting over you And don’t lie and say you’re over me It don’t nothing, I’m always getting over you Do do do do do (x2) Was it too much aggravation? You telling me the way but I won’t see And then I change my mind, you disagree I used to be your inspiration You chase, I run, you disappear I know it’s never over Chorus: So don’t call (don’t call), say you’re coming back for me It don’t mean nothing, I’m always getting over you And don’t lie and say you’re over me It don’t mean nothing, I’m always getting over you Do do do do do (x5) Was it not enough stimulation? Hit by a brick the other day Just when I thought that I’m okay Don’t like my conversation I can’t come up with something new (It doesn’t really matter what I do) (Chorus) Don’t mean nothing, I’m always getting

MP3下载:http://www.yhsky.net/oumei_music/cqCamaGXlnmen6KiqGN4pKiTrKeUfZyspZuhm5SFrZ2jkYyjqjY$.mp3

Angela Ammons 面容娇好,嗓音甜美,不红不紫。。。 而且脍炙人口的只有这首  Always Getting Over You  曾经在几年前的 《美国派2》里简短地插了一下。。。影片本身没什么印象,但是曲子却记住了。。。

这是美国派2的原声大碟,好不好听就看个人而已!

[MP=480,70,true]http://www.yhsky.net/oumei_music/Angela_Ammons-Always_Getting_Over_You.mp3[/MP]

[此贴子已经被evergreen于2004-12-17 18:15:15编辑过]

2#

美国派系列太搞笑了~~~

特别是最后一部,美国婚礼

[em06]
3#

美国派系列我都看过

色即是空应该也是吸取美国派的元素啊

[em06]
4#

我个人觉得美国派是最搞笑的美国喜剧
5#