11#

回复:[Sky]国米证实对赫莱布有意

ls对我有兴趣
12#

回复:[Sky]国米证实对赫莱布有意

我对变性男没兴趣
13#

ANR爆炸性新闻:赫莱布已经离开了阿森纳!!!

At 4pm I saw Arsene on Sky Sports News saying Hleb isn't going. "I find all the talk about the players completely disrespectful," he said, rather grimly. "When it comes directly from the club, enough is enough, we shall report them directly to FIFA from now on. "If Inter are interested in Alexander Hleb, they should call us. We have heard nothing. I don't know why we always have to respond to these situations. "Apart from Mathieu Flamini, all our players are under contract. You never hear me talking about players who are under contract somewhere else. If I want to buy someone, I call the chairman and I ask him if he is for sale." That interview would have been recorded around  2.pm, probably. But at 4.45pm I had a phone call saying (1) Hleb has gone to Inter Milan and (2) a fee has been agreed and (3) he will rent out his house in Hampstead, as the property market has taken a dive. http://www.arsenalnewsreview.co.uk/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=959&cntnt01origid=30&cntnt01returnid=42
14#

回复:ANR爆炸性新闻:赫莱布已经离开了阿森纳!!!

愚人节已经过了!
君臨天下,Arsenal No.10,BERGKAMP forever!
weibo:http://weibo.com/alvinlausg
15#

靠,我看看
16#

我还是不信
17#

不知真假,但是今年arsenal肯定动荡很大,对董事会的吝啬是实在没话说,眼下的工资结构和30岁后的球员政策是一定要改,踢的漂亮感觉好的是观众,球员自己是有打算的。
18#

F16和H13交情很深 还有小法 估计H13也是受了F16的影响 看其最近内比赛的犯规动作 多少有些不开心 不看好他会留下 明年又是一支全新的阿森纳 后腰和边路的变化代表中卫变化将不会很大 期待小巴西上位 期待夸雷斯马 期待本阿法

他被人踢断了腿,他进球会预示着死亡,他被球迷黑成loser,可他的努力似乎在告诉我们,这些也许正是他传奇的开始。
19#

什么东西!!假的吧?
20#

走就走吧,虽然他比16还重要。 实际上白眼狼弗拉米尼是学法律的,见识水平远在一杆小孩子之上,所以实际上他才是更衣室里最有影响的人。郝莱布白俄罗斯体校出来的,脑筋主见都一般,还不是对16的话听得进去。25,27也是这票货色。都他妈的滚吧,我不会惊讶。早走对小法影响越小。
发新话题 回复该主题