12#

回复:马赛主席说:阿森纳可以1200万左右便可以收购纳斯里

鸡蛋有随意切换到狂暴属性的模式 怕怕
/  丷      \     
|  26    |           
|          |          星际间战略统合超级兵器
13#

[SUN] 阿森纳对12M英镑的纳斯里有意思

翻译:罗宾范佩尔西(ACN翻译小组) 转载请注明译者和出处:http://www.arsenalcn.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 温格对于马赛将纳斯里定位可卖品非常警觉。 尽管已经尝试着将纳斯里的合同延长到了2012年,但马赛也承认纳斯里的合同里有一条12M英镑的解约条款。 马赛主席说:“他可以离开,只要我们受到12M到16M的报价” “温格一直以来都很欣赏纳斯里,再加之赫莱布在离开的边缘,所以他明确发出了想要签下这名有创造力中场的信号。” 纳斯里,20岁,已经7次代表国家队出场,并声称他愿意接受欧洲俱乐部的合同。 纳斯里说:“现在,我已不再思考自己该做些什么” “但我不会去法国的其他俱乐部,那是肯定的” “我会离开这里,但不是仅仅为了想要离开这里,而是为了更好的发展” --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 阿森纳亚洲官方球迷会独家稿件声明:该作品(文字、图片、图表及音视频)特供ACN使用,未经授权许可,任何媒体和个人不得全部或部分转载。 原文: Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has been put on red alert by Marseille's admission they will sell the France midfielder. Despite tying down Nasri to a new deal until 2012, the French club have admitted their star player has a clause in his contract that would force them to sell him for ?2m. Marseille president Pape Diouf revealed: "Samir could leave each season, if we receive an offer in between ?2m and ?6m. "But we are trying to envisage things from another angle and our aim isn't to weaken our team." Wenger is a long-term admirer of Nasri and with Alex Hleb on the verge of quitting the club, he has signalled his intention to sign a creative midfielder. Nasri, 20, has already played seven times for his country and claims he would be open to offers from Europe's top clubs. He said: "At the moment, I am not thinking about what I am going to do. "But I will not leave for another French club, that is for sure. "I will not leave for leaving's sake."

14#

发重了,作废

。。。
最后编辑罗宾范佩尔西 最后编辑于 2008-05-10 09:25:41

15#

回复:[SUN] 阿森纳对12M英镑的纳斯里有意思

一个有创造能力球员
/  丷      \     
|  26    |           
|          |          星际间战略统合超级兵器
16#

回复:[SUN] 阿森纳对12M英镑的纳斯里有意思