阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

返回列表 «23456789» / 17
发新话题 回复该主题

[转会传闻] 比绍夫即将免费加盟枪手 阿森纳支付一定的赔偿金给不莱梅 [复制链接]

51#

回复:[youngguns]德国球迷对bischoff的评价

大家可能上不了youngguns,这是原文 In light of Amaury Bischoff’s proposed transfer to Arsenal, i caught up with A. Zimmermann from Carlos Vela News to discuss the 20 year old midfielder. Alex is from Berlin in Germany, and we put a whole manner of questions to him analysing all aspects of Amaury’s playing style. Could you start by telling us in basic terms about Amaury Bischoff?     “Amaury is a very quick midfielder, he has a great vision on the pitch and a really good passing ability. I see him more as a offensive midfielder rather than a defensive one because he can also play wide on the wings. Another special quality is that he is a great tackler. Overall a really good talent, but he needs to improve a lot to play a major role at Arsenal.” What special quality’s will be bring to the team?     “His vision to find a teammate on the pitch is his best quality. He can bring to the team energy and pace, as well as a superb long range shooting ability.” What do you think about him coming to Arsenal?     “It is a unbelievable step for the young man to make when he finalises his transfer to the Emirates. At Bremen he only played for the Reserves but he had his first team debut as he was a substitute against Celta Vigo, and he played the final 16 minutes. He is definitely a special talent which Wenger can develop in to a marvelous star.” Could you tell us a little about his personality? and how much do you think he is worth?     “About his personality i cannot say so much. I see him playing against Hertha Berlin Reserves in Berlin and he showed he is a leader of the team, and motivates his teammates. I think at the moment he is worth a Carling Cup chance or maybe a place on the bench in the Premiership. He is so talented that he will be not play on Reserves level [for Arsenal].” Which players would you compare his playing style to?     “He is a real mixture of players. Similar to Aaron Ramsey and Jeremy Toulalan, with a bit of Samir Nasri.” Thanks for your time Alex. It seems he is a versatile box-to-box midfielder, and a little more creative than Mathieu Flamini. his injury problems could be a real concern, but he clearly has some serious talent. Article By - J.Sanderson
52#

lz,你沙发板凳都占了,还给不给人活啊
53#

常娥和吴刚也知道用代理上网看新闻了
54#

群策区有人说看不到youngguns 所以lz就贴出了原文,我想是这样的
55#

回复 48F 4ever_gunners 的帖子

你翻译不错啊,很快