回复:The big bang theory, 看完老友记之后觉得了无生趣的可以看下

洗个痛快澡。。。这家伙太有意思了

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
22#

leonard: are you proud of yourself? sheldon: in general, yes. haha, classic sheldon
23#

sheldon: yeah a tremendous accomplishment would be if the planetary body he discovered were plummeting towards earth.... and he exploded it with his mind. howard: that would be cool, i would go to that reception. hahahaha, nerdiest line i've ever heard...
最后编辑威廉 最后编辑于 2008-10-19 08:41:47
24#

raj : of course i couldn't get you into the VIP section. Because, you know, that's for VIPs. And you guys are just, you know, Ps....
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
25#

howard: he can feel sadness? Leonard: Not really. It's what you and I would call condescension..LOL
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
26#

回复: The big bang theory, 看完老友记之后觉得了无生趣的可以看下

原帖由 安伊古达人 于 2008-9-16 15:09:00 发表 有W&G搞笑嘛  
Jack & Karen 美,不过从第六季开始就整个不行了
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
27#

sheldon: ...but my parents were unable to secure the necessary eagle eggs and lion semen...of course my sister got swimming lessons when she wanted them. LOL
28#

Sheldon: Now if u assume 15 tampons per cycle and a 28-day cycle... ....are you fairly regular...? ......I also have an idea for a bulk order-mail feminine hygiene company. Oh glow-in-the-dark  tampons~~~! Leonard we're gonna be ri..ch! 这集整个太搞笑了。。。 Sheldon's mom: Well, poor boy had a fit, locked himself in the roon and built sonic death ray.. Leonard: A death ray? S's mom: Well that's he called....didn't even slow down the neighbor kids. It pissed our dog to no end.
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
29#

居然唠英语```
30#

只能说这个剧的编剧是神……
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

发新话题 回复该主题